Jump to content

Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4 - 26votes)

Change H


Alt Names:
Author: AMAZUME Ryuta & Anthology & ARAI Shou & OOI Masakazu & ORIMOTO Mimana & PON Takahanada & RIKUDO Koshi & SANO Takashi & SHIONO Etorouji & SUZUKI Akiko & Takamichi & TALI & YUNAGI Kahoru
Artist: AMAZUME Ryuta & ARAI Shou & OOI Masakazu & ORIMOTO Mimana & PON Takahanada & RIKUDO Koshi & SANO Takashi & SHIONO Etorouji & SUZUKI Akiko & Takamichi & TALI & YOSHITOMI Akihito & YUNAGI Kahoru
Genres: Ecchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Status: Ongoing
Description: An anthology of genderbending and cross-dressing.

Each volume is referred to by a color:

> Volume 1 - Pink
> Volume 2 - Blue
> Volume 3 - Yellow
> Volume 4 - Green
> Volume 5 - Purple
> Volume 6 - Red
> Volume 7 - White
> Volume 8 - Orange
Go to Change H Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.


Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Info about Change H! New Window Albedo
  • 1 Replies
  • 2230 Views

x

Register now for full access! You'll be able to follow (bookmark) your favorites, get updates on new releases, and more! It's completely free and only takes a minute.



33 Comments

What you say is true, but there's no evidence that he never had any female parts to begin with. ....

In the end, what is and what isn't possible in biology isn't easy to tell. Life is an extremely complex chemical system, where mutations are common but often very minor.

Did you know, there are creatures whose gender can change when needed?

It's a funny world we live in...

about reproduction it's mostly determined by genes, so no proper functionning genes, no reproduction, sure there are mutations, but because the majority of mutations render an individual sterile, they are not transmitted (see gender-benders-and-sequential-hermaphrodites-how-sex-is-determined/).

on another hand, why wasn't "Tranfer students" uploaded here? I think that oneshot was just brilliant!!

Why is this marked as complete? I don't see all 8 volumes in English. Did scanlators complete it here in some other language?

What you say is true, but there's no evidence that he never had any female parts to begin with.

Breasts don't grow until later when you hit puberty, and there are diseases that lead to women growing male genitalia despite being actually female with a fully functional uterus.

Similarly, there are diseases that lead to men not growing any male genitalia.

 

In the end, what is and what isn't possible in biology isn't easy to tell. Life is an extremely complex chemical system, where mutations are common but often very minor.

 

Did you know, there are creatures whose gender can change when needed?

It's a funny world we live in...

 

Yea, just think Jurassic Park :) all because they used the wrong type of frog(that can change gender) to fill in the missing DNA, it all goes wrong. You would think geniuses that managed birth dinosaurs from blood mosquito's sucked, would be able to think of that possibility.

There is no way that a body, naturally or artificially, can get rearranged to the point where someone who used to be male without any female parts, could become able to give birth, not at least that late in life.  Well maybe mad scientist decades(or centuries) ahead of current technology and/or massive reproductive  transplants (also requiring technology far beyond current) or something. But no amount of hormone change would do it.

 

What you say is true, but there's no evidence that he never had any female parts to begin with.

Breasts don't grow until later when you hit puberty, and there are diseases that lead to women growing male genitalia despite being actually female with a fully functional uterus.

Similarly, there are diseases that lead to men not growing any male genitalia.

 

In the end, what is and what isn't possible in biology isn't easy to tell. Life is an extremely complex chemical system, where mutations are common but often very minor.

 

Did you know, there are creatures whose gender can change when needed?

It's a funny world we live in...

There is no way that a body, naturally or artificially, can get rearranged to the point where someone who used to be male without any female parts, could become able to give birth, not at least that late in life.  Well maybe mad scientist decades(or centuries) ahead of current technology and/or massive reproductive  transplants (also requiring technology far beyond current) or something. But no amount of hormone change would do it.

For the first chapter here, i really googled that syndrome.

I feel dumb.

A quite interesting story anyway, the content have a feet cross the border of Batoto's though.

But it's fine for me.

You're not the only one by the way.

For the first chapter here, i really googled that syndrome.

I feel dumb.

A quite interesting story anyway, the content have a feet cross the border of Batoto's though.

But it's fine for me.

needs more colors!

Some of the stories has the true potential to be a one full series... no joking.

This guy draws the sexiest not really sex ever. Even when there it is sex, 

This is lewd and I love it
i like this...
too much gender bender manga I read this morning ... *Facedesk
I'm pretty sure the core title is just Change H. Those other title things are more like chapters and they are not alt titles.
The fuck is wrong with the titles. It's becoming more like genres.
@Ditzuha: here you need to register to download http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/6412
Wow. Traps and gender benders are not my thing, but the way the stories are told... they just get you. Now if someone would please post a link to other chapters that cannot be uploaded on Batoto, it would make a lot of people's days.

Thanks in advance.
@ξinxent

Umm, regarding the chapters you didn't upload, I kind of want to read them.

Could you please tell me which groups translated them?

Thanks for your time!
oh that would be me, i add all those tags and alt names and autors based on MU link, tag was correct because i have other one shots of this series and there are Yuri Yaoi Horror Comedy,,,, but i did'nt upload because of adult content
It's an anthology. That's how it has so many tags.
Oh general Ackbar, it seems that you'll always have a monopoly on traps XD.
I removed a bunch of tags. If you miss something, feel free to correct it :)
Umm....Who the f*ck messed up with the tags? I don't think it should be that much.

Someone read the manga and please classify it please.
....too many genres...
The number of tags is astounding.

Search Comics