Jump to content

Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 443votes)

Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku


Alt Names: alt 从死亡之旅开始的异世界狂想曲alt デスマーチからはじまる異世界狂想曲alt Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsodyalt Desumachialt 데스마치에서 시작되는 이세계 광상곡
Author: AINANA Hiro
Artist: AYA Megumu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Status: Ongoing
Description: 29-year-old programmer Suzuki Ichirou finds himself transported into a fantasy RPG like World. Within the game, he’s a 15-year-old named Satou. At first he thinks he’s dreaming, but his experiences seem very real. Due to his use of a 3-time-use special power, he ends up wiping out an army of lizardmen and becoming very high level. He hides his level and plans to live peacefully and meet new people, though some drastic developments may hinder his plans.
Go to Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments


Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Novel New Window shizuku kyun
  • 10 Replies
  • 3639 Views
Topic Manga raws New Window Starbuck
  • 6 Replies
  • 2865 Views

Chapters

Title Group Contributor Date
Ch.28: The Journey's Route
Eraser-kun Scans HeikeR A week ago
Ch.27: The New Journey
Eraser-kun Scans HeikeR 2 weeks ago
Ch.26 Read Online
NeoProject Scanlation Jonskb 4 weeks ago
Ch.25 Read Online
NeoProject Scanlation Jonskb 4 weeks ago
Ch.9: Exploration of the Labyrinth v2
Eraser-kun Scans HeikeR 8 hours ago
x

Register now for full access! You'll be able to follow (bookmark) your favorites, get updates on new releases, and more! It's completely free and only takes a minute.



805 Comments

So, the first two manga volumes are out on Amazon...and from the previews (which I'll post and you can download below), has Pochi's verbal tick translated as "sir" in volume 2...not bad per say, but I personally prefer "desu", which can also be a double meaning/joke since this series is also known as "Desumachi". That's one thing I never liked about localizations; cultural references or nuances often get lost in translation, and their official TL notes are often not nearly as meticulously detailed as fan-scanlations--which isn't surprising because they try to cater to a more wider reader demographic than the more niche fanbases that will care more about stuff like this. That, and they only get one shot at releases, whereas fan scanlations can do multiple versions/fixes. Every now and then I find easily missed typos in official paperbacks. I'm still buying them of course, because nothing beats the feel of dead-tree editions in the hands.

Volume 1 Color Previews:

Spoiler

Volume 2 Color Previews:
Spoiler

It's the feeling of reading through an work.

Paying for it.

And the author gets ( TINSY AMOUNTS OF MONEY) money for it too.

 

Ahh well.. and i make fun of the bad transaltion alot! (from the official site)

So, the first two manga volumes are out on Amazon...and from the previews (which I'll post and you can download below), has Pochi's verbal tick translated as "sir" in volume 2...not bad per say, but I personally prefer "desu", which can also be a double meaning/joke since this series is also known as "Desumachi". That's one thing I never liked about localizations; cultural references or nuances often get lost in translation, and their official TL notes are often not nearly as meticulously detailed as fan-scanlations--which isn't surprising because they try to cater to a more wider reader demographic than the more niche fanbases that will care more about stuff like this. That, and they only get one shot at releases, whereas fan scanlations can do multiple versions/fixes. Every now and then I find easily missed typos in official paperbacks. I'm still buying them of course, because nothing beats the feel of dead-tree editions in the hands.

Volume 1 Color Previews:

Spoiler

Volume 2 Color Previews:
Spoiler

@HeikeR

 

 

in this page http://bato.to/reader#1af74ab0e0778b34_7shouldn't it be the "next room" rather than "previous" one ?

 

先 indicates it's the previous/earlier/preceding. But yeah, it can mean ahead/next as well. Damn it. Re-uploading for such a tiny fix seems a bit over the top. Guess I should pay more attention to images as well, instead of just text. 

 

I'll leave it as it is, since it can be understood from the map. Thanks for pointing it out!

@HeikeR

 

 

in this page http://bato.to/reader#1af74ab0e0778b34_7shouldn't it be the "next room" rather than "previous" one ?

It is awesome to be able to have a changelog. I wish other groups did the same when uploading revisions.

 

Well, otherwise it is hard to see what changed, ain't it? I'll include one for every revision I'll do. :)

It is awesome to be able to have a changelog. I wish other groups did the same when uploading revisions.

Roughly summarising from the afterword in the LN version, because the author wanted the LN to be something worth reading for those who've already read the WN, and to make the book more enjoyable for those who've never read the WN, more than 70% of the LN version is new material (and the other 30% have also been revised).

 

So yeah, expect quite a lot of the manga to play out somewhat differently than the WN, since the manga is adapted based on the LN.

 

Also to note that LN vol9 is completely a new arc not written in WN (but mentioned a bit on later WN chapters)

It's a bit similar to Konjiki Wordmaster's LN vs WN version

Roughly summarising from the afterword in the LN version, because the author wanted the LN to be something worth reading for those who've already read the WN, and to make the book more enjoyable for those who've never read the WN, more than 70% of the LN version is new material (and the other 30% have also been revised).

I don't like those numbers...

now we have to wait for monthly release

thanks heiker for catching up to the latest chapter

Spoiler
Spoiler

thanks for your work

 

uncharastically, it looks like the next chapter's release has been forwarded : http://bzland.net/?topic=81795.msg97546;topicseen#new

 

should we count on you next week too ? :)

 

We won't be using those raws, as working on them would only add extra work. I've mentioned this earlier but we'll be waiting for Amario's version. So expect a chapter around April 15th. This is just a rough guess, might be later, might be earlier.

thanks for your work

 

uncharastically, it looks like the next chapter's release has been forwarded : http://bzland.net/?topic=81795.msg97546;topicseen#new

 

should we count on you next week too ? :)

wait, did this manga mentioned that nana was newborn?... i know her age was 0 (zero) but i don;t know if it was mentioned that she was newborn...

I thought Satou only has one osananajimi that could change her hair colour

 

Spoiler

 

Spoiler

Satou has multiple osananajimi and they said that reincarnation is not enough. And they want him to become a god. So the theory about him being the reincarnation of Satou from different timelines is getting stronger. Even after 15 volumes of the WN, this part is not yet cleared off.

I thought Satou only has one osananajimi that could change her hair colour

 

Spoiler

Aww, so we've caught up, huh. Well, either way, we thank you greatly Eraser man as this was quite fun as Isekais go.

god this chapter was boring, i hope the next one shape up this one had no momentum and while it wanted to show them getting along it felt extremely clunky and by device was way too slow (in my opinion).

There is ch 29 in Korean, but I did not find any raws

 

There were a lot of early releases in Korea this week, I'm too tired to look up the reason. Thanks for mentioning it, but I'll wait for Amario to deliver the Japanese version.

There is ch 29 in Korean, but I did not find any raws

To be fair I never thought of Rem as main girl. It's probably going to go Emilia end game.

I've always thought the main girl was the other half elf Satella...

Spoiler


Spoiler
Satou has multiple osananajimi and they said that reincarnation is not enough. And they want him to become a god. So the theory about him being the reincarnation of Satou from different timelines is getting stronger. Even after 15 volumes of the WN, this part is not yet cleared off.

That said... the "childhood friends" scene is early compared to the WN. I wish the manga would dedicate a whole chapter to recall his dreams on this childhood friends, its an important scene.

 

In the WN, the "childhood friends" scene is an Intermission, so at best we would see an omake chapter for it. A few panels in a regular chapter looks about right, also.

Whoa that's actually surprising since she's main girl material.


Let's just say... she's one of the main girls. You know what I'm implying here.

But the best girl is still a bit further into the story. Death March isn't like other animes/mangas trends where first girl is best girl.

That said... the "childhood friends" scene is early compared to the WN. I wish the manga would dedicate a whole chapter to recall his dreams on this childhood friends, its an important scene.

Spoiler

woah.... satou that girl is not even 1 month old,

you gonna have a bad time dealing with fbi

The exact opposite of "legit loli"


Search Comics