Jump to content

Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 9votes)

Spec ~Rei~


Alt Names: alt Spec - Reialt Spec ~Zero~alt Spec零
Author: Nishiogi Yumie
Artist: Ryou Haruto
Genres: Comedy ComedyMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Status: Ongoing
Description: Most people in this world utilize only 10% of their brains at a time. There are some, however, who can simultaneously tap into the remaining unused 90%, and draw out powers that appear supernatural to most others. These powers are called "SPEC".

A Japanese television drama adaptation aired in June 2012.
Go to Spec ~Rei~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments


Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

x

Register now for full access! You'll be able to follow (bookmark) your favorites, get updates on new releases, and more! It's completely free and only takes a minute.



20 Comments

The strawman is strong in this one...

 

the patronizer is strong in this one...

@Seikah did you really think this was meant to be non-fiction? or are you assuming everyone who comes here is an imbecile?

read the comments below, someone talked about that already. no need to emphasize the obvious.

The strawman is strong in this one...

I feel like if those goes where I think it will, it won't be bad, just slightly generic.

@wanderingsoul_oo *red neck voice* We don't like yer intelligent kind here, spouting yer facts and fairy tales!
@Seikah Wrong place for biology, dude! Read a text book or something. Or a porno mag. There should be enough biology for you there.
Woohoo! I was right with the brother! Yay such an badass character! I'd do the same with
Spoiler
powers too. XD

Also... CURSE YOU AUTHOR AND ARTIST!!! How dare you troll us with Nancy!!! T.T

Expectations ruined. =(
@Seikah Supernatural tag...
@Seikah did you really think this was meant to be non-fiction? or are you assuming everyone who comes here is an imbecile?

read the comments below, someone talked about that already. no need to emphasize the obvious.
Not this 10% of your brain shit again. I don't mind it if it's just the setting, but it perpetuates the bullshit. Remember kids, it's biologically nonsense.
This seems a really good manga, it's enjoyable to see playful bad ass characters.
Love every last page of the chapters
oooooh evil lil bro!
This iseries is simply hilarious :D
Having watched the jdrama...the whole premise is kind of thrown off for me, since I already know how everything turns out. ugh! >_<
interesting, tell us more
It's funny how the concept of this manga comes from a giant misconception; humans only use 10% of the brain at a time. Different parts of the brain are mapped out to different functions.
what is seen, cannot be unseen even if its a mosaic
That last part caught me off guard *cough*trap*cough*
Spoiler
chapter 1 will be uploaded in a bit

Search Comics