Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Tower of God multimedia content on Naver

naver tog tower of god content

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Antalius

Antalius

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 492 posts
  • LocationLimbo

I've created this thread to share some multimedia content found on Naver about Tower of God (checked tog threads and haven't found one with this yet).
I have no knowledge about Korean so if I post something wrong/understood wrong that you know of, please do tell me.

VIdeos

Spoiler

OST

Minecraft mod page (maybe teaser or worse, fake, tried randomly clicking on page but found no download link yet, maybe someone else is luckier)

Mobile skins page (haven't found download links yet, again maybe someone else is luckier)

Maplestory crossover (whole, translated)
Spoiler

If there's someone interested I'll look for some more, also if you've found other ones, please share.

Edit: There seems to be a limit to the number of multimedia links one can post in a single post, so whenever I find more, will post them in future posts(in this thread ofc).

17-3-2012 update: fan videos and minecraft stuff bellow.

Edited by Antalius11, 22 March 2013 - 07:33 AM.

"It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you" - Batman begins

RumbleRoar

RumbleRoar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationOn Mars, teaching the students of the Intergalactic Academy of Magical Studies, PigFarts, how to turn hamsters into shoelaces.
Cool stuff... Is there anywhere I can read maplestory now lol? It looked cool!

Also, that makes me wonder lol... foreshadowing, perhaps? maybe that will be Baam's new team!

Edit: oh. maplestory is a game, not a manwha... damn. It looked cool lol.

Edited by RumbleRoar, 05 March 2013 - 09:12 PM.

Spoiler

ScratchyAl

ScratchyAl

Potato

• Members
  • 163 posts
Maplestory is a MMO.
Posted Image

RumbleRoar

RumbleRoar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationOn Mars, teaching the students of the Intergalactic Academy of Magical Studies, PigFarts, how to turn hamsters into shoelaces.
Yeah I googled it right after reading this... I was disappointed.
Spoiler

ScratchyAl

ScratchyAl

Potato

• Members
  • 163 posts
Perfect opportunity for SIU, though, Giving him that.
Posted Image

Genboke

Genboke

Potato

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • LocationInside vanilla ice~
This is so cool!!!! Thanks a lot for grabbing all that stuff in one thread ;)

tumblr_n3ceyv5wyg1t8slm6o2_250.giftumblr_n3ceyv5wyg1t8slm6o4_250.gif

paraquat

paraquat

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • LocationCashin a keg of Natty Ice with Fratmaster Urek "The Man"zino
That first video was cool, but while watching it, I started thinking, "Wouldn't it be nice if this were the opening credits for a ToG anime?"

Then I got depressed because a ToG anime will probably never happen. Also, I forgot how goony some of the official English names look. Rak's last name looks like "Lactation" which is just about the least manly thing I can think of.

These are some cool finds though, thanks OP! I also liked the speed painting video.

Edited by paraquat, 05 March 2013 - 11:16 PM.

"Koichi really steals! No dignity!" - Jusuke Josder

Antalius

Antalius

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 492 posts
  • LocationLimbo
You welcome, glad u liked it.

Video on Tower of God Minecraft Mode (imo though doesn't have much to do with original)
Spoiler

Will post download link as soon as i find it.

Koon Minecraft skin

Download link^

S1 fan videos
Spoiler

Edited by Antalius11, 17 March 2013 - 03:38 PM.

"It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you" - Batman begins

soulhacker

soulhacker

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts

Finally found a topic where I could post this without it being offtopic lol (on the 5th or 6th page too). The link might be up somewhere else but I haven't seen it so I'm posting it here. It contains a snippet where I think the s-1 team is applying to Wolkhaiksong. 

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=wooper0615&logNo=150145466076

Masterpace

Masterpace

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 899 posts

Finally found a topic where I could post this without it being offtopic lol (on the 5th or 6th page too). The link might be up somewhere else but I haven't seen it so I'm posting it here. It contains a snippet where I think the s-1 team is applying to Wolkhaiksong. 

Well I understood nothing but it looks kinda cool and funny.

@Antalius11 you should remove "m." from OST soundcloud link cause I guess it's mobile version of the page or whatever and it didn't work for me.

Life 101:

When someone says "i'm gonna teach you a lesson" it's unusual for what follows to be an educational opportunity !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English is not my first language.

Couch Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 2,426 posts

There are two other threads specifically created about these spin-offs that SIU made. The main one is the following:

http://www.batoto.net/forums/topic/6167-bonus-maplestory-ninth-anniversary-celebration/

You can find summary in English there about the Wolhaiksong thingy and a full translation (typeset) of the Maplestory cross-over.

Edited by 101010, 09 May 2013 - 09:49 PM.

The opinions expressed by this user are solely their own and do not express the views of Batoto and its staff.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naver, tog, tower of god, content