Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

*WARNING!: spoilers inside* A Question.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

The Runaway

The Runaway

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

umm ive seen in chapter 262 (raw) that maruo lost and i cant understand the situation because the english translated is only up to 230+

he promised his parents that if he doesnt win all japan juniors he'll stop tennis right?

then he lost *shocked*

what will happen to him next?

please i dont mind spoilers please tell me im dying to know

i dont know if website advertising is acceptable here in batoto but if you guys want to see the raws

or adept at nihongo and want to help me know what happened to ei-chan after chapter 262

send me a message and ill try to give the link as soon as i can :)

Edited by The Runaway, 23 September 2014 - 06:02 PM.

ZcQtsZg.png

maffa

maffa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • Locationitaly

er... this thread is wrong in so many different ways...

the thread title gives away the spoiler, so i would edit it in something more like "[Spoiler] Questions about the All Japan Tournament in raws"

then, i seldom find any mention to raws in Batoto so i dont know how much raw friendly this site is. 

But my advice is edit the title ASAP, or you gonna piss someone off. 

The Runaway

The Runaway

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Edited by The Runaway, 23 September 2014 - 03:43 PM.

ZcQtsZg.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 13,744 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

umm ive seen in chapter 262 (raw) that maruo lost and i cant understand the situation because the english translated is only up to 230+

he promised his parents that if he doesnt win all japan juniors he'll stop tennis right?

then he lost *shocked*

what will happen to him next?

please i dont mind spoilers please tell me im dying to know

Well, not that I look at raws (for this title) and not that I actually know (chapter-wise) when it happens........but yeah, sadly someone posted this spoiler in the freaking comment section a handful of months ago so, yeah, his not winning the tournament isn't a spoiler to me at least.  >_<

Well, we wouldn't have much of a story anymore if Maruo gave up tennis at this point, eh? So yeah, I don't think there's any doubt there'll be some change in his/his parents intentions regarding his putting tennis aside for education and a "straight" job. For that matter I'd say we're already seeing the ground work being laid for that to happen..........I mean come on, just look at his parent's reaction during that last match, those folks are fans now  :D

So yeah, however it goes down, he'll recant and they'll both support him, or maybe even they'll be the ones to push the issue of him continuing professional tennis as an occupation. But just my guess is all.  :)

Tn7HA0h.png

The Runaway

The Runaway

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Well, not that I look at raws (for this title) and not that I actually know (chapter-wise) when it happens........but yeah, sadly someone posted this spoiler in the freaking comment section a handful of months ago so, yeah, his not winning the tournament isn't a spoiler to me at least.  >_<

Well, we wouldn't have much of a story anymore if Maruo gave up tennis at this point, eh? So yeah, I don't think there's any doubt there'll be some change in his/his parents intentions regarding his putting tennis aside for education and a "straight" job. For that matter I'd say we're already seeing the ground work being laid for that to happen..........I mean come on, just look at his parent's reaction during that last match, those folks are fans now   :D

So yeah, however it goes down, he'll recant and they'll both support him, or maybe even they'll be the ones to push the issue of him continuing professional tennis as an occupation. But just my guess is all.   :)

thnx now ive confirmed that he was lose on that match

now i'm more curious on what happened to him next :D

looking forward to this great series 

ZcQtsZg.png

GodricKharg

GodricKharg

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 77 posts
  • LocationNorth of Niagara Falls... Someplace...
Awe, him loosing the match makes me want the translations to happen faster damnit! I wanna see how he recovers from it!

Btw, I think the parents will push him cause even they've seen this is the first thing he's been passionate about.

Oh yeah, and does nacchan win her all Japan?
I write fanfiction
https://www.fanfiction.net/~godrickharg
3 SEKIREI stories
1 Nisekoi short oneshot
1 freezing x Sekirei crossover

kingminzy

kingminzy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

SPOIL : Maruo's parents werre worried about the univerisity their son might be going. Since all the greatest university are trying to scout Maruo because of his tennis, Maruo somehow has the approuval of his parents to continue