Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Relife general chapter discussion

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,227 posts
Alot of theory that Hishiro is a relifer. But a thought occurred to me. This relife organization pays all your expenses. She's struggling to pay for lunch without being class pres and having it free.

Ominous

Ominous

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationOn the Other Side of The Monitor

I actually have a theory that Onoya faked her test scores just to get closer to the protagonist's circle of friends.

But I really have no basis other than this one expression she made that I find curious about.

2140600972.gif

natheo

natheo

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationParis

Well, I've read the raw up to the chap 68 and I can say that [WARNING SPOIL] Onoya is a member of the RELIFE project. 

asashio

asashio

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Spoiler: Besides her everyone seems normal as normal can be

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,227 posts

Please use spoiler tags, which is just spoiler in brackets on either side with a / in second to close. That will cause text to fold up and not be seen until you press the button, like this

Spoiler

Rembred92

Rembred92

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Was't it was talked that kanzaki will be not the only one who will be attend school being in relife program. It just seems that author give enough time to forget about it all.

Takashi

Takashi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

with this chapter I have to wonder how good is the ReLife's memory erasing. Do they really erase or just overwrite with other events?

If that the latter

Spoiler

Edited by Takashi, 02 January 2016 - 08:35 AM.

Namorax

Namorax

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 60 posts

with this chapter I have to wonder how good is the ReLife's memory erasing. Do they really erase or just overwrite with other events?

If that the latter

Spoiler

Spoiler

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,227 posts

We still don't know she is a subject of relife, she could have just known someone from it. If it were her being a subject of relife, that would be a bit of a asspull to me. Well, we shall see next chapter.

prika_arakaki

prika_arakaki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Well... now that many of these theories have been cleared 

Spoiler

Do you have other hypothesis about the plot?

I'm dying to read Chapter 143 at this moment...
I wish the author would give our protagonists a happy ending soon and move on to another plot, that is, explore another case / new "patients" for ReLife Project.

Edited by prika_arakaki, 01 September 2016 - 01:46 AM.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,227 posts

I wish the author would give our protagonists a happy ending soon and move on to another plot, that is, explore another case / new "patients" for ReLife Project.

I don't see that happening, they are milking two concepts for all they can now, the budding potential relationship between the two protagonists now that the age issue has been cleared (clearly the author would not have allowed them to be shipped if she wasn't also a relife of similar age) and the male protagonists withdrawing as much as he can because of the memory erasial thing. I don't see either of these ending any time soon and they are both based on such ludicrous concepts. 

The memory erasial thing is stupid on many levels, there is no reason to erase anyones memory, to keep the technology secret? Like they need to bother with their level of power and technology. The persons who went through it would really know, other people could only guess if they happen to come across the adult version. If anyone should have their memories erased afterwards, it should be the person who went through the relife program, they would know alot more then others around them. And the technology and influence to kidnap each person and forcible erase their memories is a whole level of disturbing and impossible that really makes this hard to read. Or some magical technology that somehow a pill one person takes erases everyone elses memory is just too weird and nonsensical.

Back to reason or not to do it, clearly thinking everyone will forget them is contaminating the experiment, at least with the male protagonist. Also, why force them to keep it a secret from each other? They both know of the relife program, and it's contaminating the experiment in some way.

Well, I really stopped reading this, gotten boring for me. I'll occasionally read part of a chapter, and don't feel like I missed a thing. Considering whether to take it off my list.

Edited by truepurple, 05 September 2016 - 12:09 AM.