Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Characters you want to see More of!!!!

Tsurezure Children Wakabayashi Toshiya’s 4-koma

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

LimitCycle

LimitCycle

Potato

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationIn Space like a Space Potato. Currently in Orbit.

Just a basic forum to let others list what couple (or possible couple)  you want to see more of in the future. 

I personally want to see the Two from the "Unsentimental" chapter in Wakabayashi Toshiya’s 4-koma Collection [ch 31]. There were so priceless that i couldnt help reading that chapter over and over.  :batoto_026:

Kuroiikawa

Kuroiikawa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • LocationXillia

Student Council President is literally unstoppable.

Roxis

Roxis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Locationin wasteland

Do not forget The love master adventure

he is wild card always spotted in unexpected place

Posted Image

varianto95

varianto95

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Toda and sagawa! I need my passive characters get mushy

ObviousCat

ObviousCat

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

I really like the Gouda-Kamine, Sasahara-Yukawa pairing. They're like sweet reliefs from all the unrequited pain!

andrei55

andrei55

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Nashimoto/Sonobe

Weird that they have only one chapter.

RedWings

RedWings

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Prez/Delinquent are the best. Every shounen romance protagonist needs to learn from the guy.

shinigami-kun

shinigami-kun

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

In particular order:

Prez-Delinquent

Ubukata-Shibasaki

Sunagawa-Toda

Kaga-Nanase

Gouda-Kamine

Lovinsqueeze

Lovinsqueeze

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Kamine and Gouda of course, but Furuya and Minegawa have grown on me. Sasahara and Yukawa too. And Toda and Sunagawa. Ugh, there are too many.

BakaNiichan

BakaNiichan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

MOTOYAMA!!~~~

best wingman EVER. period.

Qrowin_Shitposts

Qrowin_Shitposts

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I'd say Noro and Alice. They have one of the most interesting stories with one another, and we haven't seen very much of them at all.

MagikMufinMan

MagikMufinMan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I'd say Noro and Alice. They have one of the most interesting stories with one another, and we haven't seen very much of them at all.

Agreed, although I always get worried in rebound scenarios. I have faith in Noro though.

Off topic: I just realised you're the one that posted instructions on how to read Tsurezure Children on r/manga a few weeks ago. Thanks heaps again for that, I still owe you big time.

Also:

Chiba-Kirihara

Sugawara-Takano

and I'm a sucker for childhood friends romances so please more Nanase-Kaga.

ピーター

ピーター

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

That's totally what I've been saying! Saying in my head tho... Glad to know there are people out there who feel the same about the rather lack of content for what is otherwise a very good storyline and potentially a couple as well.  I feel like there will be more coming after the latest chp w/ her & takase on Christmas Eve.