Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Angelic Scans will be taking over Baby Steps

angelic scans baby steps imangascans

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

legendawy

legendawy

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 3 posts
  • LocationPhlippines

So we're officially taking over Baby Steps from Imangascans. As some of you who're are following Baby Steps, iManga hasn't been releasing that frequently/quickly these past months. When we approached them about our interest in taking over they gladly accepted and gave us all the help they could give and will be closely collaborating with us for at least a few more chapters. This will be our new project and hopefully we can do it justice by releasing quality and consistent scanlations.

As a treat expect a chapter in a few days. If you're an avid fan and interested to help us release at a faster rate you can always help us even if you have nil experience, we will gladly help you get started. Apply here goo.gl/5Q8MSZ, PM me or theLove_Cleaner or contact us through our Social Media portals.(preferably PM me since tL_c is a lazy bum and busy with acads)

here have a natsu gif

tumblr_n5fboxDGPg1s5rcozo1_500.gif

PS: Please do tell If I breached any forum rules or any CoC since Idon't really hang-out here.

maffa

maffa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • Locationitaly

Oh i cant believe it yesterday i was just lazily browsing around here on BS section and on imanga scans to see if there were any updates and today is this!

thanks imangascans and good luck angelic scans! :D

im just so happy i think ill treat me a cake or something to celebrate. 

no wait im on a diet. 

a carrot will do.

Edited by maffa, 06 November 2015 - 10:47 AM.

rockin1

rockin1

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationCA.

:batoto_016: 

Wow you just made my day a little more brighter Thank You Legendawy & Angelic Scans as well as imangascans for providing me with such enjoyment with this series by putting your heart and soul into making the reader feel enveloped into the characters these past few years. Good Luck Angelic Scans on starting a new adventure with this series as imangascans with your current projects and any new ones you may pick up in the future.  ;)

tumblr_nwdpyo2t8n1sghayvo1_500.gif

Bentokey

Bentokey

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Oh my god I love you guys.

Don't get me wrong I appreciate what iMangascans have done in putting hours of their personal time behind the series but I wouldn't mind some faster releases, I flew threw the manga and was really upset when I caught up and saw a release of 1 chapter every few months or so.

I'm having a uni break after my exams in a few weeks, I might have my go at an application after that time if you are still looking for people.

legendawy

legendawy

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 3 posts
  • LocationPhlippines

Oh my god I love you guys.

Don't get me wrong I appreciate what iMangascans have done in putting hours of their personal time behind the series but I wouldn't mind some faster releases, I flew threw the manga and was really upset when I caught up and saw a release of 1 chapter every few months or so.

I'm having a uni break after my exams in a few weeks, I might have my go at an application after that time if you are still looking for people.

what are you looking to apply for?

we're currently packed with proofreaders, and jap translators they're all new but we have like 3 new guys for each.

we need another typsetter we don't require any experience we will teach you on how to do these stuff and be patient with you, but we will still ask for your commitment and to not join any other group. That's our policy sadly we're all only part of one group which is this one.

we need a cleaner/redrawer but we require experience for it since it's hard to teach how to do it.

Bentokey

Bentokey

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

we're currently packed with proofreaders, and jap translators they're all new but we have like 3 new guys for each.

we need another typsetter we don't require any experience we will teach you on how to do these stuff and be patient with you, but we will still ask for your commitment and to not join any other group. That's our policy sadly we're all only part of one group which is this one.

we need a cleaner/redrawer but we require experience for it since it's hard to teach how to do it.

I wouldn't mind typesetting, I'm pretty handy with photoshop anyway..

I just have no experience in doing so but I don't have any plans in joining any groups. As selfish as I may be, I just want Baby Steps to be scanlated as fast and in the highest quality as possible.

Bentokey

Bentokey

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

I sent in an app