Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Speculation, Theories, and Predictions

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

TemhotaTech

TemhotaTech

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

This thread is to discuss the mysterious events that have been happening in the story. As well as any theories and predictions for future events.

Something dark is happening to the world of Helck.

There is the Toosu-men king's dark transformation which is all too similar to the mutated demons Rafaed created.

Then there is the Dark Warrior`and the destroyed kingdoms. The Curse of Darkness, which created both the Dark Warrior, and the mutated soldiers, which appear all too similar to the so called ``awakened`` humans. Could this mean that the power of the hero, is in fact this curse?

Asuta mentioned there is an enemy the Empire is fighting in the North. Could this enemy be the New World?

Mikaros and Rafaed, (and possibly the King) are clearly using this power but for what goal remains unknown.

It is very doubtful it was for the future of the human race. All they did was condemned mankind to a fate worse than death.

Thoeries:

Perhaps it wouldn't be surprising if those three were agents of the New World. They used the fa├žade of "saving mankind" to simply help the New World in obliterating the Demon Empire. As for what reasons, the King's is unknown, and he may simply be a mere puppet himself, Mikaros seems to simply be in it for power. As for Rafaed he perhaps did it for his daughter's sake.He may ave been afraid that once the New World was done with the demons, they would obliterate the humans next. Of course, if she ever does learn the truth, and what her power was used for, it may end up all meaningless.

Although the New World Organisms shown so far have been shown to be mindless monsters, it's quite possible there is some sort of intelligence guiding them (or specific beings), and  orchestrating the events of the series.

And although it's mere speculation, I believe that monster in chapter 55, may have some sort of connection to the new world.

Namorax

Namorax

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 60 posts

I think the whole thing is a lot more "straightforward":

The New World Organisms (NWO) do not appear to act like they follow orders or anything like an agenda. They spawn and kill everything that appears to be sentinent and/or not one of them. As if some kind of miasma infected a random animal pressed the turbo-button on the evolution-scale.

Since there doesn't seem to be an organisation behind the NWO, the ringleaders of humanity are obviously acting on their own.

I think they learned what was behind the miasma and created a way to weaponise it with a "King" as the controller. After that, they "save" humanity because they are between a rock (neverending stream of monsters) and a hard place (the fortresses of the demon kingdom).

Once the "New World humans" killed off everything in the world, humanity will be truly safe once and for all.

There are no outside enemies because they are all dead, and because of the King's will shackling/uniting them there won't be any infighting.

That's all there is to what happens in the kingdom of humanity. A handful of people decide they know what should be done and act on it "in the interest of humanity", while totally doing this for their own reasons.

All the other hints shown in the story make me think that while the war between the demon and the human kingdom appears happens to look larger-than-life, it is in effect just a small ripple that the rest of the world doesn't even notice.

Thinking back to the fallen shadow knight Helck encountered in the desert, there are probably a lot of people who can easily deal with the NWO, or at least that there are other "Helcks" wandering around.

I also get the feeling that the miasma/NWOs are connected to something that happened in the distant past... There probably was a big empire that fell because it did something they shouldn't have done, and the result are the NWOs spawning north of the demon kingdom.

The current events are probably a small mirror of the events that happend back then. It wouldn't surprise me if the new "humans" start to loose their soul as well and degenerate into the already seen NWOs.

The witch we encountered on that small island will probably appear again for some exposition...

EDITT: Now that I think about it... "New World Organism" can be shortened into "NWO", which stands for "New World Order"... coincidence? xD

Edited by Namorax, 14 March 2016 - 06:41 PM.

ponyyy

ponyyy

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts

I'm still curious who the human King is. He gets a sword in the head and doesn't die?!? Does that look like a human to you? Plus, it's really suspicious that we never see his/her face or body -- that baggy robe thing hides all.

I'm convinced the King is the key to solving this NWO puzzle. It's possible that the human king got 'possessed' by some NWO super-organism we haven't seen yet, so he's only a meat-puppet for  enforcing the King's Rule.

And as Namorax said, it's guaranteed that there are overpowered characters we haven't met yet, characters just as strong or even stronger than Helck. Recall the Empire hierarchy chart in chapter 4 -- we still haven't seen the Empire Guardian King or the Emperor yet. Also, Helck is only level 99. There has got to be someone who's level 100 out there.

Namorax

Namorax

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 60 posts

Remember those tentacles that were in the room with Helck's brother?

My guess was that this "King" (who got stabbed) is nothing but a tentacle with a sock-puppet. It translates the commands it is given into order for the pawns, but there isn't actually anything vulnerable in there. The complete coverage of the body serves to either hide the King's true identity, or to hide his "humanity" or lack thereof.

Plotkai

Plotkai

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Remember those tentacles that were in the room with Helck's brother?

My guess was that this "King" (who got stabbed) is nothing but a tentacle with a sock-puppet. It translates the commands it is given into order for the pawns, but there isn't actually anything vulnerable in there. The complete coverage of the body serves to either hide the King's true identity, or to hide his "humanity" or lack thereof.

Note: Something like that I guess, but remember how Rafaed called him/her the king of a fallen nation.(like he is garbage, who is just tolerated for the plan's sake) + Ten Human Nations of the old were mentioned by Mikaros with admiration, something magnificent. As part of their armies, he experienced their military might at first hand.

It seems to me they were completely destroyed (by something) expect this tiny kingdom of Helck's,  which must be the remnant of an once mighty Human Empire. (on this continent at least, we don't know anything about other continents except there is at least one)

My theory:

- he must be a support class "hero" from the time of the human-demon wars or from the time of the Ten Nations' downfall

- he was  heavily wounded in the last stand of humanity, reduced to be a meatball/chunk of flesh and only his magic maintains his own life force (would explain his puppet-like "body")

-he was burnt by the Demon Emperor's (it's hinted he is a dragon) flames in the human-demon wars, but he failed to regenerate completely, because the Emperor's flames are stronger than his regenerative/resurrection powers

- either way he achieved a kind of grotesque and cruel immortal state and wants revenge 

So killing him won't be that easy for Helck-Vamirio.

Tentacles:

Those tentacles aren't his I think, it must be the manifestation of pure NWO power leaking into Helck's world through Cless' body. + Cless wasn't (completely) under the King's spell when he killed himself. All the others made a "contract" with him ,but Cless didn't. Natural heroes don't turn into abominations from the snow, their compatibility is exceptional and their existence is too high for the King just to take over them. (Remember how Helck just shattered the King's spell) 

So I think Mikaros used some forbidden spell to keep him "alive"  while the NWO energy fuels his spell with the necessary magical power.

You would just point out how Cless was axed by the King's Will, however he was already weakened and no one knows what Mikaros did to him while he was unconscious. It is not clear how he got unconscious either, according to Azudora demon king Tooru was a nice guy who believed in reason and would avoid unnecessary fighting. + Mikaros just admitted he killed Tooru and Urum, so I bet he intercepted their discussion and attacked both Cless and Tooru.

Just how strong Mikaros is? A Hero and a Demon King couldn't overpower Mikaros and force him to flee at least. 

Edited by Plotkai, 19 March 2016 - 01:41 PM.

ldq

ldq

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Lot of things in one chapter seem to point to Witch being future Anne. Perhaps one of these gates has a time travel aspect? Kind of feels like a post apocalyptic Earth setting.

Edited by ldq, 06 April 2016 - 11:23 AM.

HelioBM

HelioBM

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Lot of things in one chapter seem to point to Witch being future Anne. Perhaps one of these gates has a time travel aspect? Kind of feels like a post apocalyptic Earth setting.

Actually, more like space colony. "New world". "Invisible poison" - radiation. I think Helck is Sci-fi, not fantasy.

Faolon

Faolon

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

The human king is probably just another one of Mikaros' puppets. Probably brain dead. I'm guessing he's just kept around as a tether for the resurrection spell. He might not even be a person at all, but an object, like a focusing crystal/charm or something. Mik and Raf might be using the king crystal as a way to control the poison.

kurauuu

kurauuu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Actually, more like space colony. "New world". "Invisible poison" - radiation. I think Helck is Sci-fi, not fantasy.

well, i just believe you in that aspect. There are some remains, like when Vamirio and Helck crossed the ocean, they encoutered some city underwater, it doesn't fit the architecture in this world. Although it can be an ancient city, i believe its just more than that.

Moreover, Mikaros stole numbers of spell Azudora knows. The world is large, and some surprising things HAVE TO happen ;p

Shallotte

Shallotte

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I read the raws up to chapter 80 and some of these theories are right.Potentially Huge Spoilers Ahead.

Spoiler

Edited by Shallotte, 05 November 2016 - 10:27 AM.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,444 posts

It seems to me that all this comes from another dimension, possessing stuff and trying to terraform this world so it can be theirs. The poison, the transforming stuff that turns stuff into NWO and humans into mindless winged beings that are about the same as NWO, all come from this dimension.

"Heroes", semiheroes (those who have compatibility and keep their ego), kings, are all descendents of those who had a bit of something from the other dimension injected into the bloodline.

Also, I don't think demons have a different world, they are in a different area, maybe underground. This was done before in another comic, worked there, can work here. This is why they can cross back and forth between each others territory so much, because it's not a separate world.

Edited by truepurple, 19 November 2016 - 02:53 AM.