Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

New Chapter Discussion.

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

geenius3ab

geenius3ab

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts

Chapter 29 ..

Fuck YES.. I mean like that's all you see. THIS is pretty much the hype chapter from the start to finish... "Oh shit he's one of the strongest guys and he can even push the MC back", and then BOOM rageswitch is turned on and a fucking instant death, just like Ken vs normal people in fist of the north star.. I really want to find out if the the "lady" is an equal level or w.e to the MC..

SaitamaBro

SaitamaBro

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

No one is equal to the MC, he stands at the top of the martial arts world.

shinyEgg

shinyEgg

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationEgg
Damn imagine how strong he is before working at the inn.

nfinitfx

nfinitfx

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

''Beakma valley will be wiped out from the surface of earth today'' 

That was one good quote, would love to see the faces of wraith hand when he finds out dumpling king can pwn beakma valley so easily

Edited by nfinitfx, 23 March 2016 - 03:07 PM.

pricks

pricks

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

It seems like there's going to be a relatively tragic ending to this arc - considering he thinks that father dude was killed, and when he realizes, will have probably killed the entire valley. Then what?

par167

par167

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

By far the  best martial arts read out there. Been years since I could not wait to get home and see where a story is going !

generalee

generalee

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

Man Latest chapter is awesome but I seriously HATE these cliffhangers  :batoto_012:

Kisato

Kisato

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts

Man Latest chapter is awesome but I seriously HATE these cliffhangers  :batoto_012:

I know right? It's "Will he survive this blast? Will our Protagonist beat the fool? Find out next time on Gosu (The Master)"!

sobeman

sobeman

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationUnited States

i want to know who that lady is.

geenius3ab

geenius3ab

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts

I thought it was quite crazy that the "1 shot" that we expected didn't happen and he stood up and he was supposedly "playing around" with the MC when he took those hits in.. Don't think there's a chance of him standing after the kamehameha that's to come.. But it will be interesting to see :)

generalee

generalee

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

Man this arc is so awesome. LOVE this series 

geenius3ab

geenius3ab

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts

Chapter 31.

Fucking hell it's soo fucking hype all the way that I can't even wait for the next chapter.

I mean Baekma Valley mistress thinks she's hot shit, and even before this chapter, they made fun of him saying that "Oh he has grown a lot weaker, he's a shame of heavenly destruction".. Now the MC can simply bind her with his KI. Fucking A!

Aleks

Aleks

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 48 posts

What I like the most is how the author conveys strengh whithout talking bullshit.

There's no need for words, just look at the result haha

generalee

generalee

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

Damn, really wanted to see the MC and the lady fight...

But it was still a good chapter  :lol:

geenius3ab

geenius3ab

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts

Honestly I think it worked out in the most badass of ways.

This pretty much said that the Lady is of barely equal or lower level to the MC, with the "It's spiraling out of my control" line. If she wasn't unsure about beating him, she wouldn't have let him go. Now they'll be giving a ton of lee-way to the MC, and that'll be awesome to see.. Although I don't think the lady will kill the subordinate because he's somewhat high ranking as I understand.

Edit: The latest chapter again.. It's crazy. Now it's building up for a age of conflict for our MC. And he'll hopefully grow on the battlefield into the person he is meant to be! :)

Edited by geenius3ab, 20 April 2016 - 12:23 AM.

Cooks

Cooks

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, California
What a let down chapter 40 was, after where it left off on 39 I got chills of what gosu would do once he found out what happened to yerin. Almost destroying a whole clan for a nobody from the river who got kidnapped I figured that for yerin he would go beserk x a million but the writer killed it by making it to a comedy

Varler

Varler

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationUnited States of America

Chapter 58 Yerin said that Ryong wouldn't believe her, so don't look at her like that, Gramps.  I'm thinking that the Gramps that she was referring to was the Heavenly Destroyer, Ryong's master.  And he told her to tell him not to go, that he wants Ryong to not risk his life.  Which is why Ryong wouldn't believe her, since that's different than the master that he remembered.