Warning. The following are events that have only happened in the novels. far beyond what has been shown in the manga.
Best parts of the series to me
- Every bit of Our main character's entire campaign in the Orcus Labyrinth
- His heroic scene against the behemoth
- His fall and the betrayal to follow
- His struggle to escape from the bear and losing his arm
- Him finding the God Stone that spawned almighty spring of healing
- His starvation
- His mental breakdown
- His first hunt
- Him eating poisonous demon beast meat and his repeated regeneration and near deaths from eating the meat. Being put in a state of constant regeneration and painful near death state because of the poisonous meat that mutated his body into something else.
- Revenge against the Bear that stole his arm
- Every time he ate something and gained a new power.
- Finding the main Heroine (the vampire princess)
- Finally conquering the Dungeon
- The two reunions and people from his old world finding out he hadn't died.
- And the badass fights that soon followed where he completely decimated the enemy
- The War at the capital
- Fight against the angel
- Kaori's revival and upgrade
- Death of Hiyama
- The rabbit beast man tribe and their transformation into psychopaths because of our main character training them and every scene that shows how violent they have become
- Ball smashing
That is about it for things I truly loved. I kind of wish there was more status porn (the showing of the game status of the characters). And I wish there were more scenes with him eating monsters, the big thing I wish there was more of was this because it was like Re:monster in that way. There was a bit of Chuunibyou, but the author used to go by Chuuni saki so it was expected. His classmates may have not liked how he was an Otaku who caught Kaori's eye, but we have to remember that his parents were professional otaku (mother was a mangaka and father made video games) and he was planning on basically following the family business.