Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

For Those Dislike The First Few Chapters

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Mr.Vandal

Mr.Vandal

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationThe Worst Place

I was once one of you. It seems vacuous and disjointed, and the uploading by different groups does not help this. However, it is in in fact great. Comedy like One Punch and tragic brutality like Berserk. Keep on reading, it's worth it if you either.

Edit: Which would make it more like Seven Deadly Sins, with less fan service.

Edited by Mr.Vandal, 27 June 2016 - 01:49 PM.

geenius3ab

geenius3ab

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts

I really don't understand why you can dislike the start. 

The light-hearted comedy start was basically a foundation for the world and story and it was used brilliantly. It was a decent comedy, with the most unbecoming MC ever.

Catastropherz

Catastropherz

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I really don't understand why you can dislike the start. 

The light-hearted comedy start was basically a foundation for the world and story and it was used brilliantly. It was a decent comedy, with the most unbecoming MC ever.

This was posted in June. At that time lots of omake chapters were placed at bottom of the list(below chapter 1) so new readers(and OP) were a bit confused.

Propodia

Propodia

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts
Im dislike recent chapters.