Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest chapter discussion

• Please log in to reply
287 replies to this topic

kabs

kabs

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Starting on Jun's Oath

So, judging by Juns comments/thoughts about not being able to catch up to Tomos back, I'm assuming that he never got back the toy, and i think it would be fairly typical of the current storyline, for Jun to catch up to her, or just ask at some point about it, and it turns out that Tomo has lost it, or it broke at some point, batteries ran out, etc.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 13,855 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

fdb6913cba.jpg

Heh.....the truth hurts, eh? :D

Tn7HA0h.png

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,444 posts
Rant about the weird misunderstanding of the joke in the panel in comments.

Spoiler

Artrion

Artrion

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Spoiler

Hmm, I did not read the 'man' part i just agreed on the stronger part which was why Tomo implied that he was 'giving' the thing to her.  I didn't even read the man part.  The joke is about strength when you read it straight.

Anyway I'm sorry if i offended you in anyway.

Kanon191

Kanon191

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Spoiler

Ah, not trying to get between this discussion but Japanese do have gender pronouns, on raws Jun said "俺がおまえより強い男になったら" = "Ore ga omae yori tsuyoi otoko ni nattara", the 男(otoko) means "man"(by the way 女(onna) means "woman") and it also fits with his belief at the time that Tomo was a strong "boy/man" and he wanted to surpass "him" to be on equal grounds on their friendship between "men", basically "having each other's back". Also, it's not that Japanese language lack gender pronouns, it's just they also have genderless/neutral pronouns that are more common among conversations with unfamiliar people.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,444 posts
I see some dumb comment in comments about "triggered", WTF? They are just wrong. The joke is only that she is utterly sure he will never surpass her. And I am just letting them know that.
I'm not offended.

Edited by truepurple, 24 September 2016 - 06:50 PM.

harroc

harroc

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Is it just me or does Tomo seem to be getting a bit smaller in each page?

bemused1

bemused1

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Is chapter 476 the end, or just an extended vacation?

Bakuwoman

Bakuwoman

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

There's no way that can be the end... or at least that is what I am telling myself. 

Bakuwoman

Bakuwoman

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

"Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! will be on hiatus until 1/26/2017.

Hope you all have a happy holiday break and new year."

Rapidblast7

Rapidblast7

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Ch 498, Jun's shirt.

I love it.

Name7380

Name7380

Fingerling Potato

• Donator
  • 61 posts

Why does she tell her to tell him off in 504?

Happiness is the truth.

MacMeaties

MacMeaties

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationNorthern Ireland

Because he is treating her like a little sister again. She put the effort into getting dressed up in a yukata and he basically dismisses it with a very wishy-washy answer.

"Yes you're very cute Carol, cute as always" = I don't really care what you're wearing. 

SirMaddNesh

SirMaddNesh

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

i really like the way this is going because june is actually liking her so it s really cute

wigjump

wigjump

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 36 posts

This is the funniest 4-koma I've ever read.  It's fantastic.  eom

"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult." Seneca the Younger

frubam

frubam

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Any reason why the mods are all of a sudden trying to be the police now? Were things REALLY getting that much out of hand?

NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationTake a guess

Any reason why the mods are all of a sudden trying to be the police now? Were things REALLY getting that much out of hand?

"I have read the comments section guidelines, and will keep all plot details, videos, and images in spoiler tags."

Apparently no one reads it.

And Tomo seriously improved.

Went from "beat the shit out of him" to "be more girly"

Keep scrolling, nothing here

sneezemonkey

sneezemonkey

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
And Tomo seriously improved.

Went from "beat the shit out of him" to "beat the shit out of him while being more girly"

Edited by sneezemonkey, 06 March 2017 - 05:08 AM.

Tired of halved double page spreads? Want to read manga like an actual tankoubon? Just want to load all pages in a chapter at once?

Try Manga OnlineViewer Fluid Mode+ Now!!!!

Bell Drop

Bell Drop

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Typical Batoto. They shut down every comment section that's too active. Just that.

The comments section is the same everywhere. The only real difference is the number of posts.

GreatNinja

GreatNinja

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts

Their was nothing wrong with the comment section wtf 

who reported that shit.