Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Would YOU date the person you like if they thought of you that way?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Töten

Töten

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 226 posts

The same way the MC is thought of by the guy.

Idk. The things some 3d girls have said they've wanted to do to me is quite quaint.

hungryvidd

hungryvidd

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Well, I'm a man, and if I found out a girl is having a dirty thoughts in her mind with me as her partner, I would never refuse.

Especially if the girl is cute, smart, have a sexy body, cooks well, nice personalty, can be tsundere sometimes, etc.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ObviousCat

ObviousCat

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

Eh, if I like them, yeah. I can be just as perverted sometimes.

definitionofinsanity

definitionofinsanity

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts

Well, I'm a guy... So... if a woman was constantly thinking "damn I want to ride him (me) like a pogo stick," yeah I'd probably be interested. Whether an actual relationship is in the cards remains to be seen, however. That said, the sex would probably be fucking phenomenal. And, hey, as long as both parties want to bang, why not?

Töten

Töten

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 226 posts

Well, I'm a man, and if I found out a girl is having a dirty thoughts in her mind with me as her partner, I would never refuse.

Especially if the girl is cute, smart, have a sexy body, cooks well, nice personalty, can be tsundere sometimes, etc.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sorry to break it to you, bro... but tsunderes don't exist.

Himawarisan

Himawarisan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationAsia

Honestly I'd probably be like Nakano. I'd probably really weirded out, I'd probably be flattered at the same time. I might even pull a tsukkomi on her thoughts

Alcion

Alcion

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts

Its a lot easier to love someone whom you already know to love you, rather than one who may not return those feelings.

SNMS6

SNMS6

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • LocationBogor , West Java , Indonesia

@TS : you should read Saiki Kusuo PSI Nan ...

20801.jpg

19.jpg

ExceleXodusKurokami

ExceleXodusKurokami

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts

I don't know. If she was older than me, then hell no. If she was a bit younger than me, say between eighteen to twenty five, then maybe. I've got tastes, and younger girls with a slighter figure is kind of my thing. Since it would be a girl I have a crush on, which means she appeals to my tastes, then I might, so long as she wanted more than kinky sex.

To be truthful, though, I'd have to say I would refuse to be with the girl. I made a mistake that led to a discovery about who I am and it scared me. I have sworn off romance for myself because, long before I knew anything about my father, I learned I have the genetic disposition of reaching a point where I will unconcsiously strike a woman in anger.

I am okay with ruining my own life, so long as nobody else is hurt because of me. I can't trust myself and, since it seems to be genetic, my nephew being a shameless mysoginist and verbal/emotional abuser of women, I have chosen to accept a Darwin Award upon dying a natural death.

Wow, I need to go tell my friend that she doesn't exist.

hungryvidd

hungryvidd

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Dude, sorry to break it to you too. I got like 3 tsundere friends here, 1 woman and 2 man. YES my friend is a man and he is a tsundere, towards his gf of course.
True that they didn't say these kind of lines "Its not like I did this for you, I just want to do it because its interesting", but they still act like a tsundere.
Hahahahahha

Töten

Töten

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 226 posts

Dude, sorry to break it to you too. I got like 3 tsundere friends here, 1 woman and 2 man. YES my friend is a man and he is a tsundere, towards his gf of course.
True that they didn't say these kind of lines "Its not like I did this for you, I just want to do it because its interesting", but they still act like a tsundere.
Hahahahahha

Is his gf a masochist or something?

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,072 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.

Yes, I would.

With which I mean, I wouldn't be cool if it was the ONLY thing sticking us together; other factors do come into play. I mean that the pervy stuff in itself wouldn't bother me.

UIqflpq.jpg

Translator Dlique

Translator Dlique

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I can't trust myself and, since it seems to be genetic, my nephew being a shameless mysoginist and verbal/emotional abuser of women

Have you tried beating the shit out of him while screaming at him to respect women and then cutting his arms, legs, and dick off? That usually works. 

browneyes23

browneyes23

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationMid-West US

Its a lot easier to love someone whom you already know to love you, rather than one who may not return those feelings.

That's true (human nature to be risk-avoidant) but if everybody had that philosophy then nobody'd take the first step.

Not to mention that there are any number of people who must "be in love" and seem to delight in flinging themselves into questionable relationships.

Computer geek, ex-motor-head, old enough to know better

Forikorder

Forikorder

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

pretty sure everyone has those kinds of thoughts, maybe not as often as he does but still

Smoke

Smoke

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSeattle

In a heartbeat.

Deniability

Deniability

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I'd probably try it but I get the feeling that being in a relationship while being able to tell what your spouse is thinking could be very bad. That being said if you have extremely strong resolve and practical sense it could work, but i don't so it wouldn't. People have extreme thoughts, that's natural, so I could easily see your spouse thinking about things that would break the relationship if you were to know them.

fiammalesta

fiammalesta

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

They are called assholes in real life.

continue

continue

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

my liking someone else would not be contingent on them fantasizing lewd things about me

MajWinters

MajWinters

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well, lucky me!!! My girlfriend is quite open about her sexuality towards me, she is cute, intelligent, has an above average boobs, nice personality. So i guess I hit the jackpot.