Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Japanese Translator or Translation Helper/Checker Needed!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

iTwixie

iTwixie

Potato

• Contributor
  • 163 posts
  • Locationservices are not available.

I'm looking for a Japanese translator for Vol. 3 and beyond for Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue.!

For those that are interested in being a translator for this manga, please either comment below or send me a PM.

Edit: A translation helper/checker is fine as well! Just have to help me with some of the more difficult phrases...

I've been using Chinese translation for parts that I don't understand in Japanese (especially most dialogues in Subaru's editions, I can handle most of Haru's dialogues though) for this manga, but the Chinese scan group has been inactive for a while, so they haven't gotten to Volume 3 yet.

P.S. The manga has no furigana for common kanji readings

P.P.S. I'm currently translating this manga using my newb Japanese skills

Edited by iTwixie, Yesterday, 05:40 AM.

aae9147e34.jpg

ReeceManga

ReeceManga

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Wish I could help but I don't really understand Japanese either. Not written anyway. I can understand very few things in Japanese, only able to grasp the meaning behind spoken dialogue occaisonally. Either way, thanks for all the hard work even if you end up having to do it alone...
I would actually like to read the manga even if it isn't translated...but I don't have the money to get it nor do I know where to find scans other then here.