Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Could Baam be a prince of Zahard(Jahad)? or God of the Tower?

Prince Baam

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you like to see Baam as a Prince of Zahard(Jahad)? (188 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you like to see Baam as a Prince of Zahard(Jahad)?

1. Yes (70 votes [37.23%])

Percentage of vote: 37.23%

2. No (118 votes [62.77%])

Percentage of vote: 62.77%

Would you like to see Baam as a God of the Tower?

1. Yes (109 votes [59.24%])

Percentage of vote: 59.24%

2. No (75 votes [40.76%])

Percentage of vote: 40.76%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Treacherous Potato

Treacherous Potato

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,329 posts
  • Locationnot in ur <3
Could Baam be a prince of Zahard(Jahad)?
In fact in my opinion it would be great!!!

or ... Would you like to see Baam as a God of the Tower?

But this one is better :D

Edited by mfozgur, 29 February 2012 - 05:49 PM.

uNiLp3.png 

Spoiler

EndlessNight

EndlessNight

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts
honestly i dont know but he could be an illegitimate child of one of the great families or at least some one important thats why he was stuck in the hole in the ground so he wouldn't be targeted till it was time for him to climb the tower.

greaper

greaper

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
for me Baam is an irregular from out of the tower so he could not be related to a great family ,legitimate or no, nor a prince of zahard because sensed to be filtrated on the second floor.
for being a child of a great family the problem comes from that nobody know a way out the tower an for those who haven't read the topic with info on the winged tree organisation , this one have as goal to go out the tower.

kishore

kishore

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationChennai
for me Baam is an irregular from out of the tower so he could not be related to a great family ,legitimate or no, nor a prince of zahard because sensed to be filtrated on the second floor.
for being a child of a great family the problem comes from that nobody know a way out the tower an for those who haven't read the topic with info on the winged tree organisation , this one have as goal to go out the tower.

wait i thought bam was a regular and the girl the irregular? im confused i think

EndlessNight

EndlessNight

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts
Baam was meant to enter the tower from the start but Rachel entered through the door meant for him and Baam forced a second door open to follow her so you could say that they are both irregulars now. Regardless to that i still am curious why Baam was locked in a hole with no outside contact whatsoever imo that's the biggest mystery right now .

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,463 posts
  • Locationin the tower!

Baam was meant to enter the tower from the start but Rachel entered through the door meant for him and Baam forced a second door open to follow her so you could say that they are both irregulars now. Regardless to that i still am curious why Baam was locked in a hole with no outside contact whatsoever imo that's the biggest mystery right now .

The zahard sign is a mystery to :P, don't forget that one

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

EndlessNight

EndlessNight

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts

The zahard sign is a mystery to :P, don't forget that one

yup lol i think i should re-read ToG it's been awhile.

25 Cazuul

25 Cazuul

Potato

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • LocationTraining under 9AD on the Floor of Tests
I think that Baam was the 25th experiment of the Guardians to create life with Shinsoo and there first sucess and that Baam was imprisoned by the Guardians of the tower so that one day he could rise up and free them from Jahad's control.
Just my two cents.

omegacharms

omegacharms

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
^ Sounds Legit Anew and cool theory. So far wanna the coolest I've heard.

Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 486 posts
  • LocationAustralia

I think that Baam was the 25th experiment of the Guardians to create life with Shinsoo and there first sucess and that Baam was imprisoned by the Guardians of the tower so that one day he could rise up and free them from Jahad's control.
Just my two cents.

Good theory except Zahard is currently under the Guardian's Rule, Baam does however appear to have been watched over by Zahard/3 Lords.
Disclaimer: I'm often rude without realising it so try not to get too offended.

25 Cazuul

25 Cazuul

Potato

• Members
  • 144 posts

Just my two cents.

Good theory except Zahard is currently under the Guardian's Rule, Baam does however appear to have been watched over by Zahard/3 Lords.

Ah, thank you for setting me strait! I need to revise my theory's!

Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 486 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Just my two cents.

Ah, thank you for setting me strait! I need to revise my theory's!

It's a sound theory, it is possible that some Guardian's may be weaker than Zahard and have fallen under his rule, personally I think Headon hates selecting Regulars, hence him sending Baam up.
Disclaimer: I'm often rude without realising it so try not to get too offended.

Omniv

Omniv

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationOhio
I don't exactly have a "surefire theory", but I still stand by what Lero-Ro said before: that Baam is a monster.

Its an inevitability(not necessarily an intention though) that he will bring harm and chaos to the Tower and all who live in it. He was lucky and had potential to be a real threat. (ie Why Rak wanted to hunt him cause any good hunter character can spot a monster a mile away) And then there was the incident with the Bull. In hind sight, I think this was a kind foreshadowing. Showing Baam as the monster in the ecosystem(the Tower), the apex creature if you will.

Not trying to tear down Baams image as a good person, mind you. Its just that it seems to easy to see him as the "Bull" of the 20th floors current test right now.
'Smile... Tomorrow will be worse' - Murphey's Law
Words to live by
Cause,guys 'n gals, it could be like this:

Spoiler

Look its the White House :D
got this
here

Treacherous Potato

Treacherous Potato

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,329 posts
  • Locationnot in ur <3
I think completely different. Baam is existed because Zahard is a mortal and in fact he's 24th Baam now. This Baam is 25th so he will be new Zahard after killing him or after merging with him because Zahard's new body 25th Baam and this is why 25th Bamm's potential is limitless. And the bad guys at 77th floor sorted that out before 25th Baam appear and they made their move. Headan and Lero ro are all in that gang. And the leader of that gang used Lahel's jealousy to get 25th Baam under control with anger and hated. Now he is the avenger I think. Somebody has to stop him but I think the only one who can stop him is his innerself.

uNiLp3.png 

Spoiler

25 Cazuul

25 Cazuul

Potato

• Members
  • 144 posts
After rereading the manga I came up with some new Ideas so here it goes.
I still feel that Baam has connections to the Guardians, some examples are like when he made his first contract the Guardian.That the Guardian was "Judging" him to see if he was worthy to use shinsoo he was surprised and said "you....!" giving reason to believe that the Guardian knew who he was! Also with Headon Lahel was not the person the tower selected, but I think that it means that it was not the person Headon selected sense Headon selects the regulars and maybe Baam was supposed to be an "irregular" irregular.
Also the Jahad mark in his cave was had a cross below it. I think that means something I'm not sure what though. Maybe whoever imprisoned Baam it was a deity higher than the Guardians or Jahad? An Exis? And sense no one has ever gone higher than the 134th floor doesn't that make the Guardians above that floor more powerful than Jahad? So isn't his rule incomplete? (Side note does anyone know if Jahad adopted the sign or if he made it? That would help a bunch!)
And my own personal theory is that Baam's blood is special! When he was hit on the head in the crown game he started bleeding and then used shinsoo without a contract! Then against the bull when he was bleeding he was able to blow a hole in the Bulls head, I'm also taking into account that he had had a strange "power" flowing into him. And now with this new skeleton thingy, I think it is his blood because the blood that was on the floor before is now gone and in place is the shield. So maybe his 'Blood' plays a role in his power. And all iregulars because if they are from the "Outside" world doesn't that mean the breathed in air? So maybe their cells are oxidized and that is why they have such amazing Shinsoo resistance?
Just my thoughts.
P.S if I have any false evidence PLEASE tell me. I would prefer to know what I am talking about :P

Pasteduck

Pasteduck

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 697 posts
I don't think Baam is a prince nor a god of the tower. Just an irregular but in the tower that means a lot.

Shioon

Shioon

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 344 posts
  • LocationGermany
At this point it doesn't look like is a prince or a god of the tower but it would be very interesting if he was sent by the god of the tower. It could be that they somehow found out and sealed him in the cave to prevent him from climbing the tower and maybe they tried to seal his powers and memory.
It's just a thought but we will get more information when ToG goes on so we just have to wait^^.

Rafa El

Rafa El

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 250 posts
  • LocationWarsaw
well, i think Baam is the Christ of the tower
25th night (december) - symbolic birth date of christ (actually mithra or solis invictus/saturnalia, but it's prevalent now), but is also the longest night in the whole year
cross under the 3 eyes in the cave, not seen on any other zahard emblem
he was baptised by headon (a bit of a stretch, but there are some connotations, especially because he had to go through ridiculously dense shinso at first - water, and also grumpy translated shinsoo as the sacred waters at first)
his blood is special
he was betrayed by the one he trusted most, and had to die in order to advance/save the tower

i kinda hope that he will obtain colorless december to match the birth theme, especially if he's badass fug baam (IF)

Edited by Rafa El, 02 March 2012 - 10:10 AM.

Treacherous Potato

Treacherous Potato

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,329 posts
  • Locationnot in ur <3

Also with Headon Lahel was not the person the tower selected, but I think that it means that it was not the person Headon selected sense Headon selects the regulars and maybe Baam was supposed to be an "irregular" irregular.

Hmmm. This means there is a reason behind Lahel's meeting with Baam! This really gets us somewhere if there is a connection with Lahel and 77th floor guys.

I don't think Baam is a prince nor a god of the tower. Just an irregular but in the tower that means a lot.

At this point it doesn't look like is a prince or a god of the tower.

I didn't say Baam is the prince or God of Tower at the moment :) I meant, If Baam could become the God of the Tower.

but it would be very interesting if he was sent by the god of the tower.

I think the same. :)

It could be that they somehow found out and sealed him in the cave to prevent him from climbing the tower and maybe they tried to seal his powers and memory. It's just a thought but we will get more information when ToG goes on so we just have to wait^^.

Hmmm. I think he imprisoned for being able to focus on Shinhoo. Ho(Died in Hide and seek test) couldn't focus his shinhoo because of his bad experiments. This situation prevented Baam to get distracting memories I think.

25th night (december) - symbolic birth date of christ (actually mithra or solis invictus/saturnalia, but it's prevalent now), but is also the longest night in the whole year
he was baptised by headon (a bit of a stretch, but there are some connotations, especially because he had to go through ridiculously dense shinso at first - water, and also grumpy translated shinsoo as the sacred waters at first)
his blood is special
he was betrayed by the one he trusted most, and had to die in order to advance/save the tower

i kinda hope that he will obtain colorless december to match the birth theme, especially if he's badass fug baam (IF)

Hmm. A different point of view. And yes I have doubts about that emblem too. And the Rice ball assassin was talking to Zahard(Jahad) directly about him for something. That was really suspicious. But it is certain that his blood is special :)

Edited by mfozgur, 02 March 2012 - 12:42 PM.

uNiLp3.png 

Spoiler

25 Cazuul

25 Cazuul

Potato

• Members
  • 144 posts

his blood is special

OH MY GOD, I love this theory! A totally new look at things. While the baptized part is a bit of a stretch I can see all of the connections! You may be on to something!