Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Kubera Season 2 discussion Raws ,Till the end of the Rift 10(closed )

• Please log in to reply
4431 replies to this topic

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,338 posts

I'd buy the currygom hat.

Arkeus

Arkeus

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 467 posts

• If my translation wasn't completely off, then God Kubera is telling Leez to trust Asha (which also brings back memories of the Season 2 opening). Uh... why would he do that exactly? (sure, it could be to prevent the future where she's all alone and stuff, but if Asha isn't trustworthy, it's not like Leez clinging more to her would change anything)

Meh, i will instead choose to believe he plans for Leeze to Trust Teo.

Because Teo rocks.

NomenHicInserto

NomenHicInserto

Potato

• The Company
  • 107 posts

#2 Ran identified God Kubera as blonde-haired man, when it's was still a day and we clearly saw his hair color was gray; Does everyone see him with blonde hair all the time? Then is Leez the only human who can see differences? Or is it typo by Currygom?(< that is least likely).

Mmm. I noticed that. I just assumed it was a typo. Now that Mizura has confirmed it, time for me to edit that chapter for my collection. :P

Well, at least Yuta seems to be finally growing up ^^ I suppose the "choice" he is facing has very likely something to do with the amounts of "Garuda" versus "Chaos" in his next stage. Probably each choice will have good and bad sides. Maybe "Garuda" will be the better choice for him, but it will come with giant wings and red colored feathers, and he will fear Leez hate? So he maybe falters now if the Chaos side is not the better choice, if it does not look like Maruna in the least? In the end it may be that he only has the "choice" between bad and even worse?

That's an interesting thought. That would also tie in with what Visnu told Kasak.

"People only know what you tell them."

Marim

Marim

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 356 posts

Ah, here:

http://img.batoto.net/comics/2013/07/06/k/read51d7b5aa57fc3/img000002.jpg

Let's see, in Korean, it was "검은 망토를 두른 남자라든가..." : man clad in a black cloak. There's actually no mention of hair color in the sentence. Maybe it was there at first and Currygom then fixed it? Hmm...

Edit: Ah-hah! It Did originally say "Blonde man with a black cloak." From the raws I've posted:

R: 검은 망토를 두른 금발의 남자라든가...
C: 금발에 검은 망토요?

Currygom then fixed it. I guess we should inform the scanlators? Nice catch Marim!

So, it was typo from Currygom, I see... Anyway thanks for looking up the raws :)

To tell you the truth I noticed it the first time you posted summary of this chapter, but didn't care, only mentioned this now out of laziness since break has started XD

On random note: I remember same kind of typo occurring in Cheese in the trap webtoon about mp3 player, but that time it was so obvious that, almost every fan noticed it :D

NomenHicInserto

NomenHicInserto

Potato

• The Company
  • 107 posts

I just noticed it.. *Asha and Brilith HAVE the same hair style =,=*

Yep. They do. I once took a picture of a shocked, short-haired Brilith and changed her skin tone, hair color, and eye color. Guess what? She looked just like Asha when she's shocked. >.>;

"People only know what you tell them."

chocolatecakelover

chocolatecakelover

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

ah... thanks mizura for the translation! It helped us a lot!  :batoto_010: oh and nooo!!! The arc ended and the break started...

oh and what is the name of the forum that would hold discussions likes this after the arc has ended? 

Shintai

Shintai

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 402 posts

That one already exists, just not pinned. Battradio created it and it's called "Kubera Season 2 discussion Raws , starting with the break".

I guess it'll be pinned when discussion here stops, and how Currygom has planned her break :)

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,918 posts

Oh, according to Currygom's me2day, those ears were wolf ears, not car ears. :0

Damn, she took something like a half year break between part 1 and part 2. I hope she doesn't take a quarter year break at this point. :( I'm all for Currygom getting more rest, but can't she do like most authors and take a one week break from time to time and not a huge break at a time? xP I'd bet it's also more effective than if she completely exhausts herself for a whole year non-stop and takes a long break after.

Edited by Mizura, 16 July 2013 - 02:20 PM.

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 395 posts

I was too busy these last days so I couldn't comment sooner and thanks Mizura for the translation. I also had the feeling that Yuta has to choose between his love and his brother. I think he's going to choose Leez because of the preview and because Taraka said he wouldn't leave Leez's side even after she pulled the sword. Yaay the shipping keeps sailing!!!

i loved the pokemon eolved thing, if you thing about it. Suras are just like pokemons, when suras level up they evolve and some suras got the eevee option to choose the evolutions.eevee_evoli_graphic_en.jpgI'm just waiting for yutas evolution to be really cute

EEVEEE!!!!!! Sorry I'm a super Eevee fan and I love it's eeveelutions. Thought they need to update Sylveon's type-bar because fairy-type is already revealed. Thought a sura's stage evolving also reminds me of those class changes in some RPG's, where you can choose between two classes when you reach a the level to go a class higher.

Kubera with cat years was too cute <3

LZzdzbQ.png

CUUUTTTTTTTTOOOO!!  :batoto_022:  :batoto_028:  Now he only needs a cat costume and Alexander's cosplay is complete!!!

<3

Yuta! Eevee! <3

Eevee evolved into... Yuteon?

Hura is always cute. :D

And.... !!! Yeah, if one of Asha's parents is a god/astika, that might explain a lot of things about her involvement in everything + her maxed stats in so many things.  Besides, we've seen (almost?) all the other varieties of parentage/lineage already now (human, quarter, half, special dragon half, children of a nastika&rakshasha pair, children of nastika&nastika pair, and Yuta), so ... having a major character whose parent is a god will probably cover all the bases... o_o

? If you can pinpoint me to where this happened? I'm not sure when/where god!Kubera was identified by his hair color by Ran..

>< Don't please it makes me want Yuta even more!!! Yuteon!! Use Last Resort! Or Bite, Quick Attack or any other standard move of the  family!

I hope one of Asha's parents is an Astika. It's about time we'd see such a hybrid. I think those humans will also have more vigor than pure blood humans and maybe something extra's, but what....

Edited by Dreamingflower, 16 July 2013 - 07:50 PM.

Posted Image

Now a story before falling asleep

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3707972/

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 766 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA

I'd buy the currygom hat.

For My Grand daughters birth day my wife and I are making an American Girl Doll into an Elwin Rakan doll , the wig with the ears is the easiest part , my wife will make the clothes , a sweat shirt and skirt . rabbitStew_zps3bf6e2f4.jpg

Someone else can make the Riagara doll , Asha and Sagara would be easy

tkl.ee

tkl.ee

Potato

• Members
  • 128 posts

I love Eevee!!! It's one of the cutest thing ever! But, I realize I'm getting old as I only know/or am familiar with flareon, vaporeon, and jolteon only... is the pokemon series still going? I never manage to see Ash winning whatever kind of stuff he's supposed to win/or compete? Actually what was the purpose of the pokemon adventure again? I think I was more into digimon than pokemon back then..so I'm more familiar with digimon.

That aside...

Am I the only one who doens't want God Kubera or any other Gods to be Asha's dad??? (I don't know why...but i would be disappointed if that was the case). I will still assume that her super high divine affinity was because of Visnu because perhaps you need a super high divine affinity to use hoti visnu or perhaps the carte people have a genetic trait for high divine affinity...

Ahh.. An Elwin doll would be super adorable!

And lol wolf ears? hmm now that does suite God Kubera better.

BTW (random): there's this famous ice cream place by my area and one of the flavors of the day was honey curry. I immediately thought about Kubera. The honey curry was pretty good!

Edited by tkl.ee, 16 July 2013 - 10:29 PM.

KittyRaw

KittyRaw

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationThe Nether

i loved the pokemon eolved thing, if you thing about it. Suras are just like pokemons, when suras level up they evolve and some suras got the eevee option to choose the evolutions.eevee_evoli_graphic_en.jpgI'm just waiting for yutas evolution to be really cute

lol so true

And idk if you know (or if that's just how the pic is), but Sylveon is the new "faerie" type...I've been waiting for a ground type to come out for years and they just make a new type (I would've named it Eartheon) TnT

And.... !!! Yeah, if one of Asha's parents is a god/astika, that might explain a lot of things about her involvement in everything + her maxed stats in so many things.  Besides, we've seen (almost?) all the other varieties of parentage/lineage already now (human, quarter, half, special dragon half, children of a nastika&rakshasha pair, children of nastika&nastika pair, and Yuta), so ... having a major character whose parent is a god will probably cover all the bases... o_o

We haven't seen a half/sura mix (3/4 sura 1/4 human) or God/God (I know the gods created everything...but I don't think they consider everyone sons or daughters, just creations)

I love Eevee!!! It's one of the cutest thing ever! But, I realize I'm getting old as I only know/or am familiar with flareon, vaporeon, and jolteon only... is the pokemon series still going? I never manage to see Ash winning whatever kind of stuff he's supposed to win/or compete? Actually what was the purpose of the pokemon adventure again? I think I was more into digimon than pokemon back then..so I'm more familiar with digimon.

Pokémon is still ongoing (although the show turned to crap since 4kids took over). Ash was supposed to become a pokemon master by beating the pokemon league (at the age of 10...12 years later...) and has failed to do so in the five generations of pokemon (never made it to the finals even...). Japan is starting to introduce new sixth generation pokemon in the show. I will still probably be playing pokemon by the time I'm thirty (if it goes on that long...XD)

I was never really into digimon...so I can't really say which one was better

Edited by KittyRaw6930, 17 July 2013 - 03:54 AM.

smthFishy

smthFishy

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 711 posts

lol so true

And idk if you know (or if that's just how the pic is), but Sylveon is the new "faerie" type...I've been waiting for a ground type to come out for years and they just make a new type (I would've named it Eartheon) TnT

Sylveon is apparently the drag type.

Celes Gung Zyu

Celes Gung Zyu

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNYC

Since Alexander brought up Teo to Leez, does that imply Teo will live; presuming he used insight and saw her apart of Leez's future? Now I wonder who will die. Elwin?

Nice to see Babo Kim back. Lol

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,918 posts

Sylveon is apparently the drag type.

No, he's the.... oh, I see what you did there. X"D

Good point on Teo living.

UltimateBaka

UltimateBaka

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 59 posts

Ah man I haven't posted anything for a while! But did anyone notice the random white stuff on Asha when she was holding Leez's ear? I thought it was just shading but....it's too...non shady for shading....if that makes sense XD Did anyone else notice it?

Dreams

Dreams

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 580 posts
  • LocationNowhere

For My Grand daughters birth day my wife and I are making an American Girl Doll into an Elwin Rakan doll , the wig with the ears is the easiest part , my wife will make the clothes , a sweat shirt and skirt . rabbitStew_zps3bf6e2f4.jpg

Someone else can make the Riagara doll , Asha and Sagara would be easy

I whish I had the time and abilities to do that....

Kaiein

Kaiein

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • LocationPhysically? Kansas Mentally? Too many places to recall at the moment.

Oh hai I'm back. For the moment. I have no idea as to what's going on except that I've read the newest translated chapter just now and I'm getting more curious as to where Asha is and all my feels are directed towards Yuta right now. Also, lol at God Kubera and Leez. Asha's found, never mind.

Anyway, I don't have much time before I pack my laptop away. I'm not exactly sure how we got to discussing Pokemon, but it just reminds me of the convention I just went to - there was a Pokemon battle in the room next to my booth, along with lots of other things...

Just read latest raw. OH GOD, MEMORIES OF CONVENTION OVERLOAD. Speaking of which, my Yaksha costume had ears similar to the ones God Kubera wore... Anyway, I'll have to go and hunt up Mizura's translation later. Tame-ya!

Arkeus

Arkeus

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 467 posts

Well, here are the author notes:

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=131385&no=157&weekday=tue

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 7,311 posts
  • LocationUK

Wow... walls o' text. :blink: Looks like a lot of juicy intel (alongside the copious apologies I'm sensing... when you get that many floppy Currygoms, you know she's saying sorry for something :lol:).

Edited by Euodiachloris, 22 July 2013 - 02:25 PM.

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.