StrawbelliesMember Since 18 May 2012
Offline Last Active Today, 07:12 AM
i'm just a girl who loves romance manga, sometimes fangirls,
likes to contribute to the cesspool called the comment section.
suggest me romance manga? i'd be down.
Actually, suggest me anything, if it's good enough. I'll give it a go.
also, i tweet about what i read.
tidbits: college student. studying computer science. dog lover. loves art history.
manga is my detox, my destress, my relax.
I read a lot of manga, so like you probably do, I keep a lot of lists.
But let's have this list be one of mangas that have really impacted me, given me a good journey, really hit home.
- Gunjou Gakusha - particularly White Fire and Ten Swords of the North.
- Ran to Haiiro no Sekai - Actually, Irie Aki can just have me.
- Memories of Emanon and Wandering Emanon
- Ayeshah's Secret
- Once Again
- Nodame Cantabile - the author's other work, Nanatsuya, really catches my eye too.
- Red River - this is probably the first lengthy shoujo series I've ever finished. It's here out of fondness, mostly.
- Song of the Long March, or Chouka kou.
- Butakai Ouji to 100-kai Kisu
- Puzzle - The rest of their stuff isn't as great, I think, but Morie Satoshi and sister Takagi Shigeyoshi are great mangakas in general.
- Voynich Hotel - Actually, I really loved everything I've read by Douman Seiman.
- Kanojo Wa Rokurokubi
- Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-San
- Wanko ni Kuchizuke
- Oh! My Sweet Alien -- or anything by Miyata Kouji at this point.. Rest in Peace.
- Otoyomegatari -I'd offer my soul to Kaoru Mori. I really want to read "Anything and Something."
- Koudaike no Hitobito
- Group Members
- Active Posts 53
- Profile Views 6,324
- Member Title Fingerling Potato
- Age 21 years old
- Birthday May 26, 1996