Jump to content

Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 230votes)

Knights & Magic


Alt Names: alt ナイツ&マジックalt 骑士魔法alt Knight's & Magicalt Knights and Magic
Author: Amazake No Hisago
Artist: KATOU Takuji & Kurogin
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Status: Ongoing
Description: A mecha otaku is reincarnated into another world as Ernesti "Eru" Echevalier. In this magical world, the country is protected by knights who pilot a kind of large humanoid weapon known as the Silhouette Knights. Dreaming of piloting these robots, Eru and his childhood friends, Archid and Adeltrud Olter, study Magic and work toward their goal together.

The manga adaptation of the light novel series by the same name.
Go to Knights & Magic Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments


Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw New Window Nefrytone
  • 1 Replies
  • 3359 Views
Topic LN/WN translations? New Window xts
  • 4 Replies
  • 1486 Views

x

Register now for full access! You'll be able to follow (bookmark) your favorites, get updates on new releases, and more! It's completely free and only takes a minute.



449 Comments

...

I wonder if Eru one day will create a GOD mecha ...

It's ok, he's helping

Spoiler

...

not to mention ...

Spoiler

omfg in the english dub of the anime he actually calls them robots instead of mechs, wtf were they thinking.

motherfucker pulling a Gato

Yeah, and about 85% of statistics are made up on the spot... :^)

 

There're 3 kinds of lies : lies, damned lies and statistics.

The chances of an anime series based on a novel or manga being produced all the way up to the source material is like less than 1%. Where as there's like a 29% chance of the series reaching a certain point and ending as a cliffhanger and another 70% chance that they'll deviate from the source material entirely and give it a shitty alternate ending.


Yeah, and about 85% of statistics are made up on the spot... :^)

That's why Eru, after having the prototype stolen, later invents the concept of "Car keys" for the robots.

Haha that spy is literally stepping on a dragons tail (eru)

 

It's ok, he's helping

Spoiler

Haha that spy is literally stepping on a dragons tail (eru)
Licensed by crunchyroll manga, so if you have a CR premium subscription you should be able to access their entire library.

Only volume 1 is currently published, though.

Let's see if an anon will pick it up. I'm doubtful.

Seeing as the anime is already past the manga, and if I approximate right, 3-4 volumes can be covered in less than a year, I can't see it happening.

 

Not impossible however.

Let's see if an anon will pick it up. I'm doubtful.

Not a big loss, I must say.

Agreed, the LN cost less money and had more value!

Licensed, so no more chapters from EG after 22.

 

Not a big loss, I must say.

Licensed, so no more chapters from EG after 22.

Lol, tell that to the hundreds of anime series that are based on novels or manga that only got one or two seasons and ended on a cliffhanger.  Several of those have been sitting for decades with no signs of ever being picked back up by an animation studio.
 
The chances of an anime series based on a novel or manga being produced all the way up to the source material is like less than 1%.  Where as there's like a 29% chance of the series reaching a certain point and ending as a cliffhanger and another 70% chance that they'll deviate from the source material entirely and give it a shitty alternate ending.

Sigh, it reminds me of denyuuden, gdamnit zexcs

The human body does have braided muscle tissue. There are about thirty different muscle strands that work together to make the body move. You can check a medical book for the specifics. The reason nobody thought of this is that this world only knows about the outside of the body. Healing magic most likely removed the need for surgical technologies and knowledge so nobody really knows about organs and things beyond the most basic heart, stomach, brain locations.

 

Our muscles are not braided.  If they were, we would be having massive cramps every time we move a part of our body.  Some may be overlapping each other but they are not knotted over one another.

that seems really stupid and unlike MC. hes been dreaming of having a mech since his previous life and now hes finally getting one and hes letting some random chick he barely knows name it instead.

If you think of the Tellestarle and whatever comes next as a test bed for his ideas it makes perfect sense since his end goal is to make his own personal custom Silhouette Knight.
 

I would also say that she is not a "chick that he barely knew" since they did know each other before the Behemoth incident and even if she was such a "chick" it has been many months since they started on the prototype Tellestarle's development so they and all the other people know one another better.

 

and another reason for why he is not the one piloting the SK is that he is technically not in the piloting part of his education yet

and that he is a bit short for a normal cockpit.

 

sorry for all the "and"s and possible typos since i'm a bit tired while writing this :P

But but but, the anime is never ending, because there will be a season 2, then season 3, then season 4... all the way till the end of time~

 

That and... Some of us who read the LN is already done with vol 5... so~ you know~

Lol, tell that to the hundreds of anime series that are based on novels or manga that only got one or two seasons and ended on a cliffhanger.  Several of those have been sitting for decades with no signs of ever being picked back up by an animation studio.

 

The chances of an anime series based on a novel or manga being produced all the way up to the source material is like less than 1%.  Where as there's like a 29% chance of the series reaching a certain point and ending as a cliffhanger and another 70% chance that they'll deviate from the source material entirely and give it a shitty alternate ending.

ok just started watching the anime, only 1 ep in but god damn are they rushing things. first ep consists of almost 10 chapters and they cut out like 80% of it.

why are they rushing it so much?

They showed Eru's Ikaruga in the opening so I think that they want for some reason to rush for neighbour country invasion arc... Which in my opinion is bad idea... especialy if they want to make it 12ep series. I hope they will go for full 24+.

It's more like ge just wants to gift the world big robots and nothing else.

Truly a messianic MC.

The MC only cares about building and operating Robots.  He cares little about anything else.

 

Spoiler

It's more like ge just wants to gift the world big robots and nothing else.

    • mng likes this

ok just started watching the anime, only 1 ep in but god damn are they rushing things. first ep consists of almost 10 chapters and they cut out like 80% of it.

why are they rushing it so much?

that seems really stupid and unlike MC. hes been dreaming of having a mech since his previous life and now hes finally getting one and hes letting some random chick he barely knows name it instead.

 

The MC only cares about building and operating Robots.  He cares little about anything else.

 

Spoiler

just a suggestion, maybe  EasyGoing can hold this project and continue after the anime season ends. cuz i feel less excited to read the manga because i already knew what would happen. ._.

 

But but but, the anime is never ending, because there will be a season 2, then season 3, then season 4... all the way till the end of time~

 

That and... Some of us who read the LN is already done with vol 5... so~ you know~

"Tellestarle" is made from Helvi's "Trandorches" that got wrecked at the fight with the Land Emperor.  I guess she was given the honor of naming it.

that seems really stupid and unlike MC. hes been dreaming of having a mech since his previous life and now hes finally getting one and hes letting some random chick he barely knows name it instead.


Search Comics