Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

General introductions

• Please log in to reply
1906 replies to this topic

TakingItEasy

TakingItEasy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Hello. I should really stop spinning in my chair.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 13,821 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Hi, welcome to batoto :)

Tn7HA0h.png

Jeff21

Jeff21

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Yo everyone I am a newcomer here. Please guide and support us newcomers.I expect help from veterans who have a lot of reading time in their hands.I am a hardcore reader of such great works.So please you can recommend great works to me.Even though I am a high schooler , I still have time to read those works

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 13,821 posts

Hi, welcome to batoto, Jeff21. Why don't you make a forum thread here...

https://bato.to/forums/forum/168-comic-finder/

that way you can tell us some of your preferences and what have you, I'm sure you'll get plenty of recommendations :)

Tn7HA0h.png

KazuhiraScarnut

KazuhiraScarnut

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Well, hi there! I didn't know about batoto, but looking around, is a great source of Manga! I'm from South America, but English is almost my frequently second language. I hope I can support this page somehow, maybe to non-English readers!

Cheers for everyone!

:batoto_010: 

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,131 posts
  • Locationdeep in the forest

Welcome to Batoto.  Some South American scanlations work from English, rather than Japanese/Korean/Chinese versions. You could volunteer to help one of those groups. The reverse case happens occasionally, where a Spanish translation of the original language is enough ahead of the English to be worth using as source for the English scan. Well you'll see as you hang around here. Please enjoy your stay.

Opinions expressed here may not represent those of the member potato, let alone Batoto or its staff.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 13,821 posts

Hi, KazuhiraScarnut, welcome to batoto :)

Tn7HA0h.png