Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Fake Masamune is...

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

RogZiel

RogZiel

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

Read at your own discretion:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

-_- yeh that's the only reason the Yuri Trio accepted HIM.

read4fun

read4fun

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

is this true?

leine-b

leine-b

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationLondon
I think it is true also, yeah!
Whilst flicking through the Chinese raws I saw the comment section on the chapter the second picture is from auto-translated, and yeah, everyone was saying 'this' (I can't figure out how to get the spoiler thing to work X'D) It also shows Fake Masamune's neck/collar bones in the same scene, which seems to also really suggest the same thing

Unless Aki ends up going for 'that', it is a bit of a breather e v e Fake Masamune might trip up if there's a school physical examination, or at a trip to the beach, or if Aki somehow got to a bedroom situation--//smacked

Either way I hope this starts getting translated quickly again, the bad arc seems to be over x A x

JokerxHisoka

JokerxHisoka

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBrasil

If he is a she then his/her plan on marrying Adagaki and getting an easy life is completely impossible to work out.

Edited by JokerxHisoka, 15 November 2015 - 12:50 PM.

GreatNinja

GreatNinja

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts

If she is a girl then she would end up falling in love with Masamune at the end of it all

JokerxHisoka

JokerxHisoka

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBrasil

If he is a she then his/her plan on marrying Adagaki and getting an easy life is completely impossible to work out.

I can't believe I was wrong, how does she plan to explain the missing of a penis when they go to a more advanced relationship? lol

SNMS6

SNMS6

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • LocationBogor , West Java , Indonesia

So currently Adagaki Aki misunderstood the fact that Gasou Kanetsugu is "The Piggy" back then ...

But if he is truly a "she" why would his sister call him "onii-chan" (i believe , i need to reread this again to find clues and evidences) ...

Also if this true then "her" mission is mission impossible , "she" doomed to be failed ...

20801.jpg

19.jpg

ryowulf

ryowulf

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 59 posts

I guess she is on a revenge mission of some sort. Maybe Masamune hurt her in the past and now she is going to take his love away?

JokerxHisoka

JokerxHisoka

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBrasil

I guess she is on a revenge mission of some sort. Maybe Masamune hurt her in the past and now she is going to take his love away?

after adagaki rejected him he gone on seclusion,so how could he do anything to Fake Masa? she just wants the money.

Edited by JokerxHisoka, 08 February 2016 - 03:43 PM.

definitionofinsanity

definitionofinsanity

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts

I can't believe I was wrong, how does she plan to explain the missing of a penis when they go to a more advanced relationship? lol

Doesn't need to. Arranged marriage quasi-contract. They're already considered engaged and his family is already getting money (that's all Female Fake Masamune wants). (S)he can then drag out the engagement through college years and whatnot or try to get married as soon as possible. Because this is Japan and it's a manga, it would probably be explained away that the marriage - even if was in bad faith - gives Female Fake Masamune leeway in getting money through any divorce.

(S)he has literally nothing to lose. Hell, it's already a win for her because she's already getting enough money to help our her family (somewhat).

kiyan23

kiyan23

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Locationphilipines
it's quite surprising if ever this was true.

unfortunately, he'll become one of the girls for masamune's harem.
iD64fLv.gif