Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Random thoughts/SHOUT SOMETHING RANDOM!!!

• Please log in to reply
480165 replies to this topic

Aurum

Aurum

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts

I can't shower in public spaces without there even being a shower until I get home and deo gets disgusting if overused

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,248 posts

Mhm

Rol.png

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

You's Waifu

• Members
  • 3,680 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

it was stormy and hurricaney and haily and monsoony and snowy here for an hour and then random for the rest of the day (relatively hot with some cool wind)

some traffic lights off and some areas without power, broken branches and glass noise barriers everywhere, flooded streets in a few places, traffic jams, and other fun, plus another 70% discount for aisukurimus-on-a-stick in ladybugmarkets and me saving monies so going on foot hunting for the ones I wanted~

Spoiler

Edited by OMGWTFBBQPONIES, Today, 06:37 PM.

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

Kokai

Kokai

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • LocationEverywhere, nowhere, somewhere and anywhere.

Oh~ my first steam sales. Too bad I'm broke atm

Aurum

Aurum

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts

Hamburg and northern parts of Germany also had tornadoes and stuff yesterday.

Kokai

Kokai

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • LocationEverywhere, nowhere, somewhere and anywhere.

well, what we in germany call a tornado, people from areas with actual tornados will call a light breeze