Currently, we're looking for:
- A proofreader.
- Someone fluent in English and would be able to notice awkward sentences and incorrect grammar in our translation scripts.
- We need PRs willing to work on any genre (our group doesn't work on hentai so don't worry about that part but we might work on some oneshots with sexually explicit pages and mature topics).
- At the moment, we're only looking for experienced proofreaders (PRs who's worked in scanlation groups in the past.)
- Applicants need only to send 3 scripts that they proofread in the past (preferably with the changes marked somewhat) as well as a link to the raws. Please make sure that the sample chapters you'll link are already released as we want to avoid suspicion and drama. They can also opt to take our PR exam but I personally advise to just send in samples of your work as it's easier for you guys!
- Redrawers. We do all SFX and small texts so workload is relatively more compared to other groups. But, we don't really have deadlines for redraws and we can note bigger SFX. Applicants can just show us samples of their past work (with a before and after image). Perks would be freedom to choose a oneshot to be scanlated by us (we have a rather large and varied selection to choose from). We treat all our projects with equal care and love and try our best to release them in a quality we deem acceptable~ Oh... And I guess our company... And cookies. Haha.
- A colorist. Well, it's not really a part of the staff per se. Just some person who's willing to color one-shot cover pages for us. We don't really require all the one-shots to have colored pages. Just the stuff we work on that suits one's fancy to color.
Have a nice day!
Edited by Ruiruru, 23 October 2017 - 12:46 PM.