Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Delinquent School Manga Name

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Apolytos

Apolytos

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Hello Batoto

The manga I'm looking for is about this smart kid that was supposed to go to a good school, but ends up going to this school for delinquents (possibly by mistake). The school has a bunch of factions divided by grade level. The freshmen faction is divided further into two. One side is led by a charismatic yellow haired male with a green accessory (bandana?) and a useless sidekick and the other is led by a possibly silver/white haired male (who later takes some drug to become more powerful). It turns out the mc (smart kid) has a split personality, the other one being violent and more powerful (to the point of nearly killing the drug-boosted silver haired guy who defeated yellow guy after taking the drug).

bugcat

bugcat

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

I know the manga you mean but I'm afraid I can't remember the title either. I never read it or possibly I tried the first chapter and then dropped it. It wasn't obscure, though, from what I remember; so hopefully someone will remember the title.

I had the feeling that it was called something like Z-Class, but that doesn't bring anything likely up on Mangaupdates.