Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What is [A]?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Hainemakoru

Hainemakoru

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Hey, so I'm a bit stupid, and yes, I did read the rules and all that, but I just can't seem to find what [A] does exactly.

So here I am, does [A] underneath the "Date" column mean an Archive chapter? Something like that? Or is it irrelevant to what I took it as?

Would really like an answer about this, thank you.

Sincerely,

Haine.

Daktyl

Daktyl

Fried Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 758 posts
  • LocationMI, USA

It means the chapter has been archived. An archived chapter gets an upload date as old as possible (start of Unix time) in order to prevent it from appearing on the front page, or in somebody's My Follows.

This is meant for chapters where somebody releases a v2 or something similar, and as such it shouldn't be counted as a "new release". Another reason is if somebody uploads a bunch of chapters from a series at once; instead of flooding the front page with 10+ chapters, they can archive the middle chapters and keep the first and last non-archived.

My words are my own, and do not represent Batoto in any way, shape, or form unless otherwise stated in the post itself ^.^

Hainemakoru

Hainemakoru

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

It means the chapter has been archived. An archived chapter gets an upload date as old as possible (start of Unix time) in order to prevent it from appearing on the front page, or in somebody's My Follows.

This is meant for chapters where somebody releases a v2 or something similar, and as such it shouldn't be counted as a "new release". Another reason is if somebody uploads a bunch of chapters from a series at once; instead of flooding the front page with 10+ chapters, they can archive the middle chapters and keep the first and last non-archived.

Thank you for kindly answering my question!