Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

In which the mc ends up with Onee-san type character

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

jak123

jak123

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
As in that big sister figure to the main character. A woman who is older and who the main character is close to.

Hainemakoru

Hainemakoru

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

There was this one called "Me And Big Sister's Marriage". Short, 6 chapters, but it was a real nice one-shot manga.

> Just to remind you, bring some tissue maybe, if you are extremely sensitive.

ixROBOTxi

ixROBOTxi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

I doubt it's what you're looking for, but there is Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki.

A guy is in love with his step-sister and she teases him about it the entire time. They never actually get together, but there are hints throughout that it's mutual. It's mostly just an echi, comedy manga though.

SangMo

SangMo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 36 posts

I doubt it's what you're looking for, but there is Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki.

A guy is in love with his step-sister and she teases him about it the entire time. They never actually get together, but there are hints throughout that it's mutual. It's mostly just an echi, comedy manga though.

There is also the sequel - Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imouto

The guy and his step-sister are older and while they still aren't together, they do sexual things together. It also adds in a younger cousin who's in love with the main guy as well. It's a lot more adult (actual sex acts happen) compared to the prequel.