Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Contributor Request

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Centro

Centro

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Hello, just made an account for the sake of uploading things I personally work on. I usually do doujin.

I read both the stickies and I understand how to upload. I have upload a couple things already and they are pending approval. I have a handful more things to upload, so I figured it would save over all work for mods if I asked for contributor status.

Thank you in advance.

Chocolate Chip

Chocolate Chip

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 612 posts

Not a mod, but I noticed that all the doujinshi you uploaded was not properly titled. Please make sure you understand how to format doujinshi titles.

Centro

Centro

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Not a mod, but I noticed that all the doujinshi you uploaded was not properly titled. Please make sure you understand how to format doujinshi titles.

Yeah, I notice. Someone renamed already. I understand how it works now, though.

I assumed just the title went in the title field and you marked it with the doujinshi tag in the genre section.

I see now that you follow the naming pattern of "[Parody series] - [Title] (doujinshi)" in the title field.

I'll be sure to follow that in the future.

Caek

Caek

Lief, Loev, Caek.

• Contrib Mods
  • 184 posts
  • Locationyummy in yer tummy

Would appreciate links to your uploads. I recommend bumping this thread once you have 10 uploaded chapters.

Thanks,

~ Caek

Edited by Caek, 20 March 2017 - 07:33 PM.

hMrVQCm.gif

Centro

Centro

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Would appreciate links to your uploads. I recommend bumping this thread once you have 10 uploaded chapters.

Thanks,

~ Caek

When you say a link to my uploads, do you mean uploads on a site other than here? If you mean that, I do everything anonymously.

If you mean uploads I've done here, then here.

Either way, I uploaded a handful of other things I've done, so now I have over 10 on the site.