Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Spoiler discussion thread

Spoilers

• Please log in to reply
684 replies to this topic

YoMeN88

YoMeN88

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

Still no spoiler? I guess they got shook huh

Sawamura no ace

Sawamura no ace

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts

Well these last weeks we usually get spoilers starting monday because there is more repression against people that post spoilers. That's what I have understand.

YoMeN88

YoMeN88

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

Yeah, I'm aware of that. Too bad. I guess the day before release is our best bet now. Oh well

Kuromurayuki

Kuromurayuki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Well I am glad i still check mangafox or i wouldn't have seen this.

I just have to say it seems like the editors are trying to hype the rivalry while Tj has actually set his goals on Eijun and the rest of the team not just Furuya. Act II became too Sawamura esq for the Furuya fans and someone complained so they gave Furuya another injury just to bolster him up and make his return seem like he was the savior of Seido. Honestly these fillers were probably not even Tj's idea. The editors are like "Write this way" when Tj actually wants to pull in another direction and actually give his Mc time to actually shine. Truthfully Miyuki saying Nori is the Ace of their Generation makes me think he is the only one who would take the Ace number from Sawamura. Katoaka is very traditional like that but Sawamura has the better numbers and he definitely is the better pitcher between the two. So it's leaning towards Mura. I wouldn't be mad if Nori got the Ace number. Eijun better be No. 11 though. Tj showing miyuki and mei together would be better than these furillers.

Also I think what Katoaka was looking at on the first page was Oochia' mock jersey numbers list. Basically his opinion on who should go where and what jeresey number. They will probably do the jeresy selection before miyuki leaves that way the rest of the time they have to practice they can focus heavy on the first string with the proper catcher or catchers while Miyuki is away. If something were to happen to Miyuki we would at least know which catcher would be starting in official games.

I doubt that will happen though. Ono or Okumura seem to be the best fit. Ono more so becaude he has more time with the pitchers than the new catchers. Kariba as well lol.

Jeresy selection before miyuki leaves possible. Before chapter 100 i doubt it highly.

Sannythebest95

Sannythebest95

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts

Well I am glad i still check mangafox or i wouldn't have seen this.

I just have to say it seems like the editors are trying to hype the rivalry while Tj has actually set his goals on Eijun and the rest of the team not just Furuya. Act II became too Sawamura esq for the Furuya fans and someone complained so they gave Furuya another injury just to bolster him up and make his return seem like he was the savior of Seido. Honestly these fillers were probably not even Tj's idea. The editors are like "Write this way" when Tj actually wants to pull in another direction and actually give his Mc time to actually shine. Truthfully Miyuki saying Nori is the Ace of their Generation makes me think he is the only one who would take the Ace number from Sawamura. Katoaka is very traditional like that but Sawamura has the better numbers and he definitely is the better pitcher between the two. So it's leaning towards Mura. I wouldn't be mad if Nori got the Ace number. Eijun better be No. 11 though. Tj showing miyuki and mei together would be better than these furillers.

Also I think what Katoaka was looking at on the first page was Oochia' mock jersey numbers list. Basically his opinion on who should go where and what jeresey number. They will probably do the jeresy selection before miyuki leaves that way the rest of the time they have to practice they can focus heavy on the first string with the proper catcher or catchers while Miyuki is away. If something were to happen to Miyuki we would at least know which catcher would be starting in official games.

I doubt that will happen though. Ono or Okumura seem to be the best fit. Ono more so becaude he has more time with the pitchers than the new catchers. Kariba as well lol.

Jeresy selection before miyuki leaves possible. Before chapter 100 i doubt it highly.

Furuya fans what say about the ace number?

"When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom? No. People die when they are forgotten."

GodamfireV

GodamfireV

Potato

• Members
  • 165 posts

First set of spoiler came out on 2ch but it sounds kinda fake with all the players from Inajitsu like not only Mei but also Carlos and Ishikawa playing in the Tokyo Senbatsu (which goes against what we knew about 1 player/team) so I won't bother translating that. Gotta wait for something more solid for now. 

tumblr_nb8c4l_Frlx1qjy21oo2_r1_500.gif

Angelus87

Angelus87

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

First set of spoiler came out on 2ch but it sounds kinda fake with all the players from Inajitsu like not only Mei but also Carlos and Ishikawa playing in the Tokyo Senbatsu (which goes against what we knew about 1 player/team) so I won't bother translating that. Gotta wait for something more solid for now. 

2ch have more trolls then Mordor. better wait for raws

Gunden

Gunden

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 76 posts

Where was it said it's only 1 player per team, I thought only Miyuki was good enough on Seidou to be chosen.

lost1gryff

lost1gryff

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Locationup in the sky...

Where was it said it's only 1 player per team, I thought only Miyuki was good enough on Seidou to be chosen.

http://bato.to/reader#b569225a99129182_22

Even from Inajitsu, they recommended to have Mei represent them, so the recent spoiler posted @2ch is most probably false...

Gunden

Gunden

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 76 posts

http://bato.to/reader#b569225a99129182_22

Even from Inajitsu, they recommended to have Mei represent them, so the recent spoiler posted @2ch is most probably false...

Ahh ok, lmao it's even in the manga chapter special my Hongo anime picture is from, however I never saw that manga chapter before. Well there aren't 32 Tokyo teams that have enough good players to fill out the whole roster if you only pick one player from each team. Mei, Miyuki, Raichi, I guess Hoshida Mamoru from Sankou and Mukai Taiyō from Teito maybe

lost1gryff

lost1gryff

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Locationup in the sky...

Not sure about the age/nationality factor, but You ShunShin from Akikawa is also someone worth deserving to be in all-star team...

GodamfireV

GodamfireV

Potato

• Members
  • 165 posts

Lol Masamune is so savage. Catcher was like "Look, that's an opponent we may have to face by 3rd round" and Masamune was like "That guy who ran away from Hokkaido? Didn't notice him." like "yeah, not interested".

In Senbatsu, coming to replace Furuya, Sawamura was like "Give me the ball!", Furuya was like "You only get to pitch at the end though. If it's me, I'd shut them out by force". In Spring Tourney, coming to replace Furuya "I know, I know my duty man" and Furuya was like "..." dead silence. Yeah, learn to have some respect to people pitching behind him is something Furuya has to unfortunately pick up after he screws up​. Never intending to learn proper manner unless he's forced to, this kid. Whatever, that's bound to change anyway because he's not going to have that leisure to look down on Sawamura once the later gets the Ace title. Would like to see what kind of pep talk he'll do after that happens.

So these extra chapters were made for the purpose of adding more contents to Act 2, things Terajima somehow forgotten when he was in the midst of drawing Act 2. Things like Furuya overstraining his shoulder starting since Senbatsu and not just Spring Tourney gives the downward spiral he experiences and the injury a lot more substance as it was brewed for a longer time than we previously thought. Of course overstraining his shoulder since Senbatsu and the fact that he was obsessed with overstraining it even more to put up more velocity on top of it would deteriorates his body and his performance. This also sets it up nicely for Furuya's recovery period to have to span for a longer period as well, if I'm not wrong with this speculation, it may takes Furuya right up to when the Summer Qualifier starts or even partly into the Tournament itself for him to be back 100%. Hopefully the next few chapters will shed light to where Terajima is intending to execute the next part of this story. We certainly wants to see the jersey numbers distribution asap.

Edited by GodamfireV, 08 October 2017 - 07:15 AM.

tumblr_nb8c4l_Frlx1qjy21oo2_r1_500.gif

Blossomed

Blossomed

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I've been a long time lurker on Mangafox, so have decided to make an account and participate in the discussions.

aMu_Alpe

aMu_Alpe

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Same as the user above me :D

uzu 123

uzu 123

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Not sure about the age/nationality factor, but You ShunShin from Akikawa is also someone worth deserving to be in all-star team...

I would imagine he is ineligable given if he was allowed to play you could probably make the case for Yuki Sr and other retired high school players from that year I don't know what would the case be with Foreign players

Mangafavor

Mangafavor

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

:lol: I'm the same as the other new users before me  :D . I have read daiya no ace for quite a while, but I've gotten really excited after recent developments :rolleyes: .

Gunden

Gunden

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 76 posts

L Of course overstraining his shoulder since Senbatsu and the fact that he was obsessed with overstraining it even more to put up more velocity on top of it would deteriorates his body and his performance.

Yeah Ochiai noticed his overstraining in the chapter lost1gryff linked, and I guess TJ finally decided that it should catch up to him to give Sawamura the opening to become undisputed ace. How much TJ has been stressing "Sawamura learned the basics and fundamentals including form step by step", while Furuya didn't and has never worked on form because his spamming fastball was already good enough.

YoMeN88

YoMeN88

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

Speaking of Ochiai, I'm actually surprised on how he changed his assessment on Sawamura. To think that he will impressed on how he progressed throughout. This is definitely the perfect time and it has been more than a decade already. 

Corleone77

Corleone77

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Nice to see that the forum still lives.

Sawamura no ace

Sawamura no ace

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts

Speaking of Ochiai, I'm actually surprised on how he changed his assessment on Sawamura. To think that he will impressed on how he progressed throughout. This is definitely the perfect time and it has been more than a decade already.

Yes it's a good thing that Ochiai is starting to realize Sawamura's skills but I'm not surprised of it because Ochiai would have to be completely blinded if didn't acknowledge him after all the nearly shutout game he did. 

Edited by Sawamura no ace, 08 October 2017 - 11:41 PM.