Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Dreams!

• Please log in to reply
624 replies to this topic

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,048 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.
I dreamt that I was in my childhood home, like so often in my dreams, and the house was flooded; like, to the brim. There was some raging rainstorm outside and the house was completely filled with water. The interesting thing was that apparently, this was something that just happened, every so often, so instead of some major panic, it was treated more like a general inconvenience. So, me and someone else was up on the second floor, while the rest of the family and some friends were down in the water-filled living room (?), just waiting the storm out. At one time I also swam down to the kitchen to get a pitcher of water (??). Eventually, I felt it to be a little too long of an inconvenience, so I found a weather map at somewhere and turned it ever so slightly so that the storm ended up somewhere else and we could evacuate the house of the water.

Later on, I dreamt that I was on vacation in some middle eastern country; dunno where exactly, I just remember that I had huge difficulties converting my money to the "Arabic currency". And I had to hurry everywhere, cuz I was late everywhere I went, customary in my dreams. And me and my friends went to some "museum" of sorts where they had all sorts of spiders, which was super cool, and of course one of my friends who is deathly afraid of spiders was there too, which was kind of funny. Inside the spider museum was a liquor store, for some reason, where I bought a really expensive mint-chocolate-flavored whiskey (thereby the currency conversion issues; it cost way more than I thought it did). Then, for some reason, I hid it inside a book somewhere; not in the classic way where you carve out a slot in it, but I literally just put the bulky bottle in between two pages and stuck the book back into the shelf. Later on, I met a contestant in some game show, and it turns out that he'd taken some books from that shelf (stolen, bought, I don't remember), found my bottle in one of them, and had drunk almost the entire thing. Which made me pretty upset.

Don't remember any more after that.

UIqflpq.jpg

Kusunoki

Kusunoki

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 358 posts

I was playing a board game with a few 'friends' (people who were my friends in the dream, but who I don't really know in real life). The board game was about football (soccer to Americans), with numbers all over the place, in no logical sequence. I rolled the die and didn't know where to move my piece because the game made no sense whatsoever to me, and one of my 'friends' were like, "No you idiot, you go here!" And I was like, "Wait. Why?" I woke up before he could explain.

Feishy Bit Moar

Feishy Bit Moar

Potato

• Members
  • 137 posts

Several dreams - the first have to do with me trying to find a bathroom, but for some reason the only one I found was a horse stable. It literally had a sign of women/horse and men on it. I was so desperate that I went in, and then a woman riding a horse came in. I was like... um... it's ok, you can go first. And after the horse finished, I woke up realizing I need to use the bathroom IRL

Second dream - I was trying to find out the paint color that I wanted. I went to the paint shop and looked through a folder where there were many color codes like oyster and octopus. I didn't know what I wanted so I left the store. 

Third dream - this was probably the most epic. I was living in a space colony, and we were attacked by an alien creature that can bend time, kinda like the day after tomorrow, but it didn't have a definite form. It could morph into a building, for example. After we were attacked the first time we realized it would warp back so we prepared. We told the women (because combat is obviously a man's job) to escape through the hatches. As soon as they enter the hatch, they were wrapped with a thick black goo that made them invulnerable to all attacks. We decided not to warn this guy because last time he turned out to be a dead weight so we just left the aliens have him. There were two other places that we have to go into. One of them was apparently overran with vegetation and had a barrier seal in front and we can't enter (it was almost like a role playing game)  and so we decided to go into the other entrance, which was like a giant spaceship. We entered into spaceship and came out the other side and the Queen morphed from a piece of the spaceship to attack us. 

Feishy Bit Moar

Feishy Bit Moar

Potato

• Members
  • 137 posts
I dreamt that I was trying to sleep next to the beach but the water was going to get to where I was
I started building up a sand dune but it collapsed and I was was standing on the edge of the sand dune and my mates were down there in the water trapped on all sides
I decided to find a way to get to them so I dive into the water near by
Fortunately I was able to show them how to get out

No sharks

Feishy Bit Moar

Feishy Bit Moar

Potato

• Members
  • 137 posts
I dreamt of reading about a scientific experiment where scientists discovered a phenomenon of converting mass into energy
They would light up a caterpillar by placing another caterpillar next to it and zap it with photons
The caterpillar would explode and detonate the other caterpillar and turn it into a photon bomb