Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Dreams!

• Please log in to reply
651 replies to this topic

i dont know

i dont know

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts
i dreamt that me, my parents and my brothers all got togther and got high

Feishy Bit Moar

Feishy Bit Moar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 161 posts
I dreamt I managed to catch a bird in my hand and I was trying to kill it
I could feel wetness as I squeeze it harder and harder
Was it crying? I wanted to end its suffering so I try to snap it's head by pushing its head back and forth
It kept crying and refusing to die

Edited by Feishy Bit Moar, 17 March 2017 - 02:44 PM.

Feishy Bit Moar

Feishy Bit Moar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 161 posts
I dreamt I was taking a test and I didn't do the required reading. The first question was did you do the reading yes/no?
The second question was incredibly difficult
Some guy I knew was offering me the answers but I was too chicken to copy
I ended up putting down a no and go wth I'll just flunk this one

Feishy Bit Moar

Feishy Bit Moar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 161 posts
i was an acrobat along with some old chum of mine (Wayne was his name) and we went to the locker to change into our costume in preparation for our entertainment event
For some reason I didn't have my costume and Wayne told me to talk to the guy in the office so I did
Turns out he was the exchange student from Japan in my first year dirm
The manager held my hands and told me how important this event was and I was like dude are you gay?
IRL the guy was just fake as hell but I'm surprised he came back in a dream

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,072 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.
Dreamt that they were making an anime Of Lisa the Joyful. Quite interesting.

UIqflpq.jpg

Feishy Bit Moar

Feishy Bit Moar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 161 posts

I was playing a video game that looks a cross between megaman X and a space shooter. After I beat the first level, my megaman gets upgraded. But instead of a weapon my megaman can transform into a giant king cobra about three stories tall. I then started looking through the rest of the bosses to see which one would be weak to snake attacks. I then picked a boss that looked like an octopus. 

pantsu

pantsu

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 71 posts

I forgot the exact context of my dream, but I was sitting in a car with someone, and saw a shroud (almost like a ring wraith) fly towards me. It was dark and gloomy, and I was parked in some random place near a forest entrance. I held my breath as the shroud passed through me. It was weird because 1) I ended up holding my breath in real life, which is what woke me up and (2) because as it passed through me and the car, I distinctly remember feeling a warm rush of air move past me. 

I have lots of strange dreams. Dunno if I should enjoy them or just ask for dreamless well-rested sleeps.

TheEnd

TheEnd

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,443 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~

I forgot the exact context of my dream, but I was sitting in a car with someone, and saw a shroud (almost like a ring wraith) fly towards me. It was dark and gloomy, and I was parked in some random place near a forest entrance. I held my breath as the shroud passed through me. It was weird because 1) I ended up holding my breath in real life, which is what woke me up and (2) because as it passed through me and the car, I distinctly remember feeling a warm rush of air move past me. 

I have lots of strange dreams. Dunno if I should enjoy them or just ask for dreamless well-rested sleeps.

Well I had such dreams... a few times... I think in first one I was stuck to a railway and train was approaching... another time i was passing a dark tunnel/alley and a shady thing approached me and in both I woke up choking irl... and yes there was such little breeze too.

Some say it has to do something with metaphysics... and occurs because of rather dirty environment you might be sleeping in...

(Now that I think about it.. it kinda reminds me dementors from harry potter)

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

Disclaimer: I'm extremely flammable ... approach with caution.

Feishy Bit Moar

Feishy Bit Moar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 161 posts

i dreamt about work... literarily... spreadsheets, diagrams

I'M SICK BEYOND HALP

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,104 posts
  • Locationdeep in the forest

I dreamed that I'd overslept and barely gotten to a work meeting on time. Unfortunately, when I got there I realized I was wearing some weird one-piece sleeping garment and (perhaps) shoes. For some reason the meeting was down at the end of a loose sand road. Getting my little car back up that road was going to be difficult. (An old car I sold for $500 in 1988.) There was no way I could go into the meeting wearing what I was. Looked around to see if there as something else I could put on. Nada. Finally went (on foot) to a cheapish dept. store nearby. Found acceptable trousers and a 'business casual' shirt that might fit. Then started hunting around for boxers and an undershirt. No luck. A clerk sent me to the discount basement. Still no luck (but uglier shirts and trousers). Eventually found some undershirts in the wrong size, then woke up.

Thinking back, this was a continuation of a dream that included a somewhat compelling idea for a grant proposal on determining environmental response function shapes (key physiological processes, not overall growth) for a variety of widely distributed tree species in North America. (Those responses are used in a range of plant life-form competition and forest dynamics models.) But . . . the Trump administration has proposed zeroing out most of the programs that might fund the work. Had conversations about it with my doctoral and post-doctoral advisors. (The later one retired several years ago.) The meeting was about potential collaborations and links to federal agency programs. One of the people I saw at the meeting was a good friend and work mentor who died in 2004. Others included people I used to see at least weekly at my old job.

Once they get their hooks into your psyche, those work dreams never end. I'm just glad they're no longer every damn night!

Opinions expressed here may not represent those of the member potato, let alone Batoto or its staff.

Feishy Bit Moar

Feishy Bit Moar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 161 posts

since i'm out of the LN binge and back to a normal sleeping hours I've returned with the same sleeping problems and hence moar dreams :

So in this one I was trying to defeat some kind of invisible demon. I summoned a minion demon with the ability to shoot lazers out of his mouth and break the barrier seals of this invisible demon. Once broken part the barrier vanishes and I can cross over safely. The first two barriers were relatively easy - simple geometry, reflection/refraction. The third and the last seal was too difficult, and my minion couldn't get the angle right. There were some onlookers nearby and somehow through the reflection of their eyes, my minion forged a transformation matrix with his awesome lazers, and using that matrix he was able to break the final seal. With that the demon was vanquished. 

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,104 posts
  • Locationdeep in the forest

Dreamed I caught a child molester in the act, being serviced by a coerced member of a middle school swim team. I overpowered him. Called for rope. Tied him up and waited for the police to arrive.  (Was at their pool during practice, so there was rope around and willing people to fetch it.)  Also (selfishly) took the first on-site police interview--since I didn't need a lawyer or parents present--and left by a back road before the arriving press had time to shout questions at me.

Joked later with friends/family that it was the first time I'd tied someone up for a constructive purpose. :)

Edited by Natureboy, 11 May 2017 - 03:54 PM.

Opinions expressed here may not represent those of the member potato, let alone Batoto or its staff.