Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Dreams!

• Please log in to reply
667 replies to this topic

Feishy Pit Boar

Feishy Pit Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 174 posts

dreamt i failed my classes and have to retake my last year

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,077 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.

I dreamt that I'd been playing some kind of online game; nothing advanced, just an old-school highscore kind of thing, maybe a bullet hell game or something. And I'd gotten a really good score, and I'd qualified to enter some kind of semifinals in this particular game in a contest coming up shortly. And I was really looking forward to it, because not only were several of us high scorers going to compete in the game with a webcam feed each to one main screen (think Twitch or something, I suppose), but at the same time, we were going to compete in an all-you-can-eat contest. So, we were to compete in this game, while eating as many chicken nuggets (provided by the contest sponsors) as we could, all broadcast on the internet.

Admit it, the idea is awesome.

And I dreamt that I overslept, and missed the whole startup.

Some friends had tried to wake me up, but couldn't, and once I finally got in gear, I saw the whole thing had started some time ago without me. And I was absolutely furious with myself for letting this happen.

Moral of the dream: Always remain punctual. I guess.

UIqflpq.jpg

OmegaZenki

OmegaZenki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Was flying. Pretty cool. 

Edited by OmegaZenki, 16 August 2017 - 09:39 PM.

Antisolar

Antisolar

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,193 posts
  • LocationSanzu-no-kawa

Nice topic, I must read it when I find some time. Somehow rings a bell.

Two dreams recently.

Had a weird one.

It started at a cousin's birthday party. Somehow, there were Buddhist monks around, smiling, praying and stuff. I was hugging them one after another, and each time, they would inflate and explode like balloons in my arms. I have no idea why I was doing that, but it was the thing to do. No one was paying attention to this except another cousin who knew why I was doing that, but he didn't tell me. I concluded that the monk were some kind of aliens that only I and the cousin could see.

I jumped into my car and left for the job. In the car I was really angry because in fact, leaving my home in the morning, I was supposed to go to my 5mins away workplace, but instead went to the 30mins away birthday party because of my mom. When I reached my workplace (it somehow took 5mins), it was like some kind of post apocalyptic ruin. For some reason, to enter the place, one had to fly trough an underground tunnel, with danger everywhere. I was flying with my cousin, but then, another couple of a man and a woman pierced the ground above and joined us as it became some sort of competition.

Then I am at the workplace, but instead of the regular 2-3 members team, there is a good dozen persons, and they are all working on their own small projects, like some plastic arts course. I don't know what the hell is going on, and I am basically trying to find out. That's about all I remember.

A more recent dream.

The world we were living on was collapsing. I was something like the queen of the world, but that was just because I was the oldest being, I wasn't a ruler. So the survivors all gathered near a very large stair. There were dragons and stuff waiting and a giant golden bubble was protecting everyone from the disaster outside. I had been asked to climb the stair, because nobody could do it and survive. Compared to me, everyone was weak and frail.

I climbed the stair, and my flesh and bones were being broken each step I was taking. After a hundred step I reached the top and I only had my head and an arm left. I asked the god waiting there to open a door so that the people could leave this world. He asked me for who he would open this door. I turned back and the bubble was no more. The ground was charred and of my people only remained centuries old skeletons, because climbing the stair actually took that much time.

I was somehow depressed when I woke up.

aoshik12.jpg

KratSG

KratSG

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationThe World

My dream recall is on the floor these days...

Last week I dreamt I was trying out some FM synthesizers with Emily from Soukou no Strain. It was actually a pretty good summary of what I did those days.

The other day I had a scary false awakening. I opened my eyes whilst in my bed, and saw a man in a caqui jacket who put one hand on my neck and the other on my forehead. How did he get here? He's going to kill me! My heart was racing. Then he whispered, "... the cave...". I got away the only way I know how. By trying to turn into a super saiyan. Yes.

Then a possessed demonic bag flew towards me and I woke up for real this time.

mi3oBye.png

87ceeb

87ceeb

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationMalang

My dream is to be prosperous , healthy blessed long-live , have a loving family-spouse , and granted permission to enter the heaven when we died .

Truth is something to be conjured , seeked , shared , confirmed , or sometimes just given to us , with or without condition . And sometimes it take hundreds of years to confirm 1 single truth . 

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,125 posts
  • Locationdeep in the forest

I dreamed that I had an idea for a play. It was a farce, with a trap as the focal character. Along with writing the play, a younger me also hoped to get cast as the lead (Annie or Nancy, I not sure).  For the practice (and insight into the character), I was trying out dressing the part—learning makeup, voice and gestures to go with the clothes.  (As a late adolescent I already had androgynous hair and my beard was so sparse and light that shaving clean enough to 'pass' was easy.  Also had a narrow waist and hadn't developed the powerful thighs and broader shoulders from long backpacking trips.) Some female friends were helping me with tips and giggling at my mistakes.

In the dream, the process of learning to pass as a girl gave me butterflies in my stomach. It was weird but kind of exciting.

Opinions expressed here may not represent those of the member potato, let alone Batoto or its staff.

87ceeb

87ceeb

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationMalang

I was dreaming about my short 1-month with her ...

Truth is something to be conjured , seeked , shared , confirmed , or sometimes just given to us , with or without condition . And sometimes it take hundreds of years to confirm 1 single truth .