Genres:Manga / Shounen ai / Yaoi / Comedy / Drama / Historical / Psychological / Slice of life / Smut / Sports
Dame BL is "a collection of BL oneshots written by some of the lesser-known participants in the genre (and some you may be familiar with already), with a focus on less conventional settings and characters. We're very far away from high school here, which hopefully you'll agree makes a pleasant change of pace."
1. Be Here to Love Me (KUMOTA Haruko) The relationship of a foot-fetishist and his cunning colleague.
2. Kou no Kawa (MOROZUMI Sumitomo) Set in ancient times, a village is near starvation due to a bad harvest. For some reason, the young chief takes care of a cursed man he finds lying in the river...
3. Khaa Thoong (Est Em) Can the young Thai kick-boxer rekindle the thirst for competion in a senior boxer after his devastating defeat?
Column 1 (AOYAMA Toomi) Useless Side Characters
Column 2 (Kashima) Obsession/Favoritism
Column 3 (KUSAMA Sakae) Terror! Kappa Lake
4. Natsu no Saigo ni Yosete (UMEMATSU Machie) Two elderly men reminisce about their lives together over a bowl of peaches.
5. Locas! (OKADAYA Tetuzoh) Jean-Luc fell in love through correspondence in a chat with Al. What will occur, when he will decide to meet off-line? Is it really Al that wrote to him in chat?
6. And Robo (CHIBA Ryouko) A touching tale of robot clones... or something.
7. Shinumade BL Shindemo BL (Takeuchi Sachiko)
8. Tonari wa Nani wo Suru Hito zo (UNO Jinia) The unusual love a man has for his fan in the hot summer.
9. Soldier/Through the Darkness (Zin) A nazi sadist and a prisoner in camp. Excitement, desire, but... what about love? Attachment?
Column 4 (KEVIN Komine)
Column 5 (COTORINO Deathco) Eronashi BL
Column 6 (PSYCHE Delico)
Column 7 (YONEDA Kou)
10. Muhou no Shounen (Mochimeko) A story involving a Reckless Young Man and some scary faced gangsters.
11. Ima Doushiteru (ROTTA Ikumi) The funny relationship between a man who has a fetish for soft/chubby things and his fatty otaku-friend.
12. It Must Be (MOMOYAMA Naoko) A story about two professional cyclists and their travails.