About / Rules / Guidelines / Faqs
- Fake/Spam/Troll/Fraud/Phishing/Child pornography/Discrimination/Terrorism/Intimidate/Advertising.
- Or any other behaviors that will cause public disgust or discomfort.
What is allowed?
- Comic ID creator have full control over the comics they added.
- For the comic ID that was not added by you, you can modify and upload it as long as there is no restriction by the creator.
- Or contact the creator and ask for permission.
- Currently, the creator can only be contacted through Discord or Disqus. We will develop a private messaging system on the site as soon as possible to help you contact the creator of the comic ID.
- For comic IDs without creator, if you need control permissions, you can join our Discord Server and ask for help in #site-support channel.
What moderators will do?
- Refer to Generally not allowed to delete contents that is not allowed.
- Ban users who violate the rules.
- The moderator has control over all comics. If you need control over a comic ID, you can join our Discord Server and ask for help in #site-support channel
Under what circumstances will the moderator authorize you to modify and upload the comics?
- You have a valid reason for obtaining the modify/upload permissions of a certain comic ID.
- There is no creator for that comic ID. Or, the creator did not set it as private (Set as can only modify/upload by creator or specific user IDs).
What the moderator will not do?
- Actively modify the contents uploaded by users within the scope allowed by the rules.
- Accept content modify/removal request.
We generally process content removal requests in the following situations:
- The data center asks us to delete specific contents.
- Contents what is mentioned in Generally not allowed.
- Welcome to join our discord server: https://bato.to/discord
- Managers is responsible for Discord affairs. Uploaders/Moderators/Developers is responsible for bato.to website affairs.
- Any questions about the bato website or discord server can be asked in the #ask-a-question channel.
- Reporting an error on a chapter(s) can be done in the #chapter-errors channel.
- Requesting a series or updates of an inactive comic can be done in the #upload-requests channel.
- For support on the Bato website, a request can be made in the #site-support channel.
*Note: Please use the channels listed to make a request or to find support before DM-ing specific roles(uploaders/moderators/managers) or individuals. The Bato staff will monitor the channels and will answer in a promptly manner. Failure to comply will result in a possibility of being kicked out of the Discord server.
Red = Popular
Green = Newly added